mark19

RMS Regular
Drives
golf
IMG_20200803_155620.jpg

@Big Pimp keeping the uni gym safe

RevT

RMS Regular
Another order placed, my own snow foam gun has been crap recently so ordered one of yours to try along with some wheel woolies. Hope to have it for cleaning the OH’s car at the weekend.

mark19

RMS Regular
Drives
golf
Whats best to clean rubber matts with

Ive used trim and autoglym vinyl n rubber cleaner
End up getting in and my feet slipping about everywhere 😂😂
They make the matt look lovely but way to slips

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Well those are basically your options, and yes they get slippy but look very pretty :joy:

Either just Solapower or Gleam to give them a good clean without the nice shine.

Or soak them in either Trim or UltraSheen/UltraSlick over night after cleaning for that nice shine 😎

Wipe them down well after, reduces the slipping a bit, but they will get slippy for a while. The slip does wear off after a few days though.

Last edited:

mark19

RMS Regular
Drives
golf
Well those are basically your options, and yes they get slippy but look very pretty :joy:

Either just Solapower or Gleam to give them a good clean without the nice shine.

Or soak them in either Trim or UltraSheen/UltraSlick over night after cleaning for that nice shine 😎

Wipe them down well after, reduces the slipping a bit, but they will get slippy for a while. The slip does where off after a few days though.
I use an all purpose cleaner, agitate with a brush then power hose - no dressing after due to making them slippy

Yea have to admit trim leaves them a great finish. Ill stick with the feet dance when i get in lol

Yea normally powerhose those them but love that matt black finish

Snoopcousins

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
@Big Pimp - I’m looking another foam lance, I have the quick connect trigger gun etc with my Karcher quick connect hose- what connection do I pick?
I don’t see the 1/4 quick connect

Snoopcousins

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
I have an adapter on my Karcher quick connect hose- It now takes the 11.6mm quick release, do you have a lance with an adapter to fit this?

Last edited:

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Any joy on the Clearview yet? I haven’t been able to see out through my shower glass in about 3 months.
don't know if i related or not, but this was still in multi quote so yes, its in dude
@Big Pimp - I’m looking another foam lance, I have the quick connect trigger gun etc with my Karcher quick connect hose- what connection do I pick?
I don’t see the 1/4 quick connect
i have a few of the 1/4" in, but can you upload a photo to be sure?
I have an adapter on my Karcher quick connect hose- It now takes the 11.6mm quick release, do you have a lance with an adapter to fit this?
does it look like this?
Screenshot 2020-08-06 at 23.29.08.png

if so yes, i have some of them in and can get more

Snoopcousins

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
don't know if i related or not, but this was still in multi quote so yes, its in dude

i have a few of the 1/4" in, but can you upload a photo to be sure?

does it look like this?
View attachment 290266

if so yes, i have some of them in and can get more

Yep- it’s definately the 1/4 quick connect-
It’s for fitting onto the short handle trigger guns...

Doesn’t give me the option of selecting this one?
Will I just order a different connection and make a note in the order?

9EE70351-0647-4E76-AE30-1C2BD368A72D.png

mckeown

RMS Regular
Drives
mitsi outlander
@Big Pimp can you see whats happening with my order? Initially put in on 26th july, then had a message from you stating you had forgot abiut it and were sorting it on 3rd august. Still nothing?

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
@Big Pimp can you see whats happening with my order? Initially put in on 26th july, then had a message from you stating you had forgot abiut it and were sorting it on 3rd august. Still nothing?
What’s your order number dude.
I don’t mate sorry, to be honest I’ve very little Anachem stock at the moment!
thats my fault guys 🤐