a-kem automotive

Rover Repair

RMS Regular
Drives
Rover's!
The foam cannon I got off you mate with the detachable end for my karacher was one of the best cleaning investments I ever made.

ace275

RMS Regular
Drives
Legacy SpecB
I’m waiting stock of empty 20lt drums coming back in. They were ordered just over a week ago so hopefully early next week.

Gleam+ is the only one still available. I had a few labels incorrect but they should all be changed.

Love BH double wax also. Beautiful product

Any updates on the big drums? Wen't to place an order there and they're still out.

In saying that, happy to place an order if they're in soon and just wait on it

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
My 2 litre bottle of articulate is 2 or 3 can't remember but it's from my very first order 🤣. There's still some left in the bottom I'll need a new bottle soon but talk about value for money 🥰

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
I got a drum around the time of the start of this thread, lol. Still loads left 😅 Same with foam, that's even harder to use up 😅

I probably use too much tbh.
1:50 is plenty. That's about 100ml in 5l of water. And that normally does about a car and a half on average without being mean. Basically saturate the dirt.

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
I’ve a 7 litre pump sprayer and can do the car probably 3 times with it maybe a 4th. I put about 120-130 mls in per 7 litres. Yea

PDK

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E92 & E46
I don’t seem to be able to get the same results as others with articulate.
I’ve used 40:1 applied, let it dwell and then rinsed with power washer - barley touched it.

Same results with adding foam over it 😢

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
I don’t seem to be able to get the same results as others with articulate.
I’ve used 40:1 applied, let it dwell and then rinsed with power washer - barley touched it.

Same results with adding foam over it 😢
Try using it at 50:1 or 60:1.

I had this with my old karcher k2 the more powerful Lidl washer gets more dirt off and leaves it much cleaner. You really need to pay attention to power hose all of the car it's very easy to leave it patchy.

Reactions: PDK

PDK

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E92 & E46
Try using it at 50:1 or 60:1.

I had this with my old karcher k2 the more powerful Lidl washer gets more dirt off and leaves it much cleaner. You really need to pay attention to power hose all of the car it's very easy to leave it patchy.
40:1 is stronger than the 2 ratios you’ve suggested.

I’ve a Karcher 5.8 so plenty of poke it in