a-kem automotive

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
Feck sake... Just emptied all my email folders yesterday. Got a warning from Google that my email storage was over 90% full so went though and deleted several thousand emails. I'll check here and see it it survived the cull!

@Big Pimp unfortunately it did not survive the cull. Can you pm the link please. Thanks.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Send me a pm with your emails gents.

I’ve had a few customers who have more than 1 email address and if it wasn’t the one associated with your purchase it might not have went through
Actually. Try this code to see if it works for you:

MMTPVX5JCQEB

If it doesn’t PM me your email address and I’ll get them sorted for you

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Usually within a couple of days locally. Can be longer sometimes, just luck of the draw with the courier.

It's just been the whole "black Friday" lark though, imagine the couriers are flat out and things might take longer...

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
@Big Pimp how long does packages normally take to arrive roughly? Thanks
Normally a couple of days tops.

However I did send all customers who bought on Black Friday an email explaining I was working through a backlog and will get products out as quickly as possible.

What’s your order number mate and I’ll double check the status of your order

Turks

RMS Regular
Drives
Passat/Impreza
Normally a couple of days tops.

However I did send all customers who bought on Black Friday an email explaining I was working through a backlog and will get products out as quickly as possible.

What’s your order number mate and I’ll double check the status of your order
#6193-AUTO I got an email to it was collected from yourself on Saturday but anytime I check the tracking number it just says it’s in their system. Thanks

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
#6193-AUTO I got an email to it was collected from yourself on Saturday but anytime I check the tracking number it just says it’s in their system. Thanks
Ah, your item hasn’t came back in stock yet. Hoping for them today / tomorrow and it’ll be right out to you as soon as it arrives.

Thanks again
Mine helpfully says "not delivered" on the courier tracking link, lol, and that's it 😅
Your angled lance isn’t in yet - coming on the same pallet from AVA as @Turks order and a few other AVA orders.

I took in 3 pallet loads from AVA in the run up to Black Friday and sold 2 of the 3

Needed to back order more to avail of the BF discounts and the English hub is running behind as they sold more than expected too

Apologies again gents but you know it’s going to be worth it

Turks

RMS Regular
Drives
Passat/Impreza
I assume this is an automated email as I haven’t received it yet.
F9BE9DEC-EE3D-4491-93F1-B6CBE2744186.jpeg

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
I assume this is an automated email as I haven’t received it yet.
Got one too, lol. Said in mine it's generated automatically by the review site so the review request might arrive before the item has been delivered...

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Ava P55 limited edition ordered. Thanks for advice Ross. 🤜🏻🤛🏻

@Big Pimp how long does packages normally take to arrive roughly? Thanks
machines leaving tomorrow gentlemen,

thanks for your patience

I hate Brexit by the way! The faff getting pallets from England to here is a joke.

They make it from Norway > Germany > England quicker than England > NI

S2K-Aaron

RMS Regular
Drives
Daily Hack
IK Sprayer Foam 2 - Does anyone use a little snow foam paired with Cleanse or Purge? for alloys. I Find Cleanse doesn't stay wet enough on the alloys for some reason, was thinking it combined with a small dose of Snowfoam would help it dwell longer?

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Are the wheels very dirty? It will dry out quicker on dirty wheels. Does no harm though, just keep topping up until it has properly soaked into the dirt and saturated it. Same with TFR on the rest of the car, just keep at it until it is all saturated.

I'm like above, just spray on cleanse as it is on tyres, alloys, exhaust, wheelarches, etc. Then whatever TFR of your choice over the rest of the car (Articulate, Citraclean, whatever - other brands are available 😇). Finally foam over the whole lot and power-wash off.