iPhone invisibleSHIELD - Sold

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
The precision pre-cut invisibleSHIELD applies directly to your iPhone, providing the toughest, most durable protection you will find. The invisibleSHIELD has its origins in the military, where it was used to protect high-speed helicopter blades from dust, dirt and debris. Now you can use that same powerful technology to protect your iPhone.

The invisibleSHIELD is only .2 millimeters thick making it the slimmest iPhone skin or iPhone cover of its kind. It is so tough that we back it with a lifetime guarantee. So, if it ever does wear or scratch, we will replace it for free, for the life of your device. And if you ever need to remove the invisibleSHIELD, no problem; it comes off clean and leaves no sticky residue.

If you're still not convinced, check out our demo video and see for yourself how strong ZAGG's invisibleSHIELD™ really is.

http://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield/apple-iphone-cases-screen-protectors-covers-skins-shields.php

I bought the non 3g one in error, cost me £14 off eBay, I want £10. No offers.

Graham2

RMS Regular
OP
Graham2
Drives
RS4
Bangor mate. I'll take Paypal or I can meet you in Belfast.

Graham2

RMS Regular
OP
Graham2
Drives
RS4
I might not be able to get up tomorrow mate, have a lot on in work. PM me your number and I'll let you know tomorrow.

Minikid

RMS Regular
Drives
Choopay
very good are these, Ive had one on my ipod for 2 years now without fault, rips or tears and its still scratchproof and wearing well

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
I've one on my iPhone and was extremely skeptical about it but I am glad to say I've been proved wrong, it's a great bit of kit!

Graham2

RMS Regular
OP
Graham2
Drives
RS4
Sold.

Ordered the right one there now, glad to hear these good reports on them.

OLLIeCrX

RMS Regular
Drives
C63 AMG
watched the video.. looks awesome

easy fitted even for a simpleton like myself?

Minikid

RMS Regular
Drives
Choopay
depends what to Ollie, though fitting one to an ipod wasnt that tricky
they do last though!

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
I fitted one to my HTC and it was no bother, but kept getting wee bits of dust on the one for an iPhone. Ended up losing the head, scrumpling it up and throwing it in the bin.

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
The front part for the screen is easy as pie.

The back part is a bit more tricky as it needs curved up around the sides and corners of the iPhone. Best thing is to get it on as best you can, making sure its straight, and leave it for a good 6-7 hours for the lubricant solution to dry off and the adhesive backing becomes tacky again. I did this with mine and got all the corners and edges stuck down in the end (y) A month later there's no sign of them wanting to come off!

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Ive since opened the above link and realised it was actually just a basic screen protector i had.

Siilver

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Polo
my n95 was easy as pie to fit, but the iphone was a bit harder on the coners, they say to keep your finger on it, but it doesnt work!

brendy

RMS Regular
It does work matey, you just have to leave it alone for half an hour until its drying out then it sticks better.
I got one for my i900 and it really went on a treat (same sort of shape as the iphone....only better!)
invisi2.jpg

coyler

RMS Regular
Drives
3ORA
Wish I had of seen this. Would of had it bought. Sick of this crappy silicone cover. It's so hard to get it out of your pocket sometimes. I want one of those covers. Anywhere local sell them?

coyler

RMS Regular
Drives
3ORA
just checked and carphonewarehouse do them for £14.99 mite go and get one tomorrow. They don't seem to be much cheaper on eBay either.

OLLIeCrX

RMS Regular
Drives
C63 AMG
i fitted mine in under 30 mins.

for the rear part, stick the bulk of it down then put a tshirt on a hot radiator, and put the phone on it, for about 10 mins. then come back and stick the corners down...

none of this 7 hours balls!

also watch you dont squeegee water into the ear speaker, or it goes all mental. for this again i put the phone face down on a radiator and dried it in 5 mins.

best invention ever. invisible shield FTW

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.