Iphone music in my E90 BMW

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Ciaran

RMS Regular
Drives
i3 REX
Previously I used an aux cable to listen to music/podcasts through my car speakers with my iphone 6. Since I changed to an iphone 7 I have to use the aux cable and the iphone adaptor thing as there is no aux hole in the iphone.

The quality has dramatically reduced with lots of static and it seems to be the connection from the aux cable to the iphone adaptor as when it's even slightly touched the static increases.

Is there another way to stream the music from my phone to the car - 2007 pre LCI E90?

Thanks

Todd

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 | A6 | A3
In my E92 I bought an Aux Bluetooth receiver. It plugged into the aux port and charged from the USB port so you never had to touch it.

Todd

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 | A6 | A3
Yeah any of the above will work or a cheaper versions off Amazon or eBay would be fine if you don't want steering wheel controls etc.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.