IRC Brazil 5th-7th March

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
my birthday on the 5th!
meeke should only improve as the season goes on.

is there a Scottish round in the IRC?

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeR_gwMjTKU]YouTube - Kris Meeke's s2000 - chirdonhead GB[/ame]

Cess

RMS Staff
IRC Round 2: Brazil - 5th-7th March

1 st Peugeot UK Kris Meeke Paul Nagle Peugeot 207 S2000
2 st Peugeot Team Belux Nicolas Vouilloz Nicolas Klinger Peugeot 207 S2000
3 st Peugeot Team Belux Freddy Loix Isidoor Smets Peugeot 207 S2000
4 st Abarth & C. SpA Giandomenico Basso Mitia Dotta Abarth Fiat Grande Punto
5 st Abarth & C. SpA Anton Alen Timo Alanne Abarth Fiat Grande Punto
7 st Barattero Sebastian Abramian Fernando Mussano Subaru Impreza
8 st Tango Rally Team Marcos Ligato Ruben Garcia Mitsubishi Evo 10
9 st Barattero Alejandro Raul Raul Javier Sebastian Chaca Subaru Impreza
10 st Intercontinental-Motul Oswaldo Scheer Gilson Rocha Mitsubish Evo 9

No matter how I format the entry list, it doesn't space properly. I'm not sure if it's seeded or not. Kris Meeke is number 1 as it currently stands. Given the low numbers of IRC entries, he should be looking for a solid points finish. Full entry list is available here: Rally Internacional de Curitiba

alan_c

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf
Kris is also using the BF Goodrich 207 that brought Sebastian Ogier to victory in Monte Carlo, so hopefully that will hold some good fortune for him!

Gaza_r

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus TDCI
Got the Stage times from the IRC mailing list, we're 3 hours ahead so the 1st stage starts at mid day on Friday.

Kris is first on the road, not sure if that's a help or a hindrance, fingers crossed for a good result (y)

Friday - 6 Stages

09h00 SS1, Campo Magro, 18 km
10h10 SS2, Ouro Fino, 12 km
10h40 SS3, Curitiba, 12 km
11h00 SS4, Campo Magro, 18 km
14h30 SS5, Curitiba, 12 km
14h45 SS6, Campo Magro, 18 km
15h15 SS7, Ouro Fino, 12 km

Saturday - 7 Stages

09h00 SS8, Bocaiúva, 28 km
09h30 SS9, Rio Pesqueiro, 14 km
10h00 SS10, Dom Pedro, 19 km
12h45 SS11, Bocaiúva, 28 km
13h25 SS12, Dom Pedro, 19 km
14h45 SS13, Campina, 23 km

Cess

RMS Staff
Bristish Eurosport coverage

6th - Friday

11.00pm British Eurosport (Sky channel 411)
11.30pm British Eurosport 2 (Sky Channel 412)

7th - Saturday

9.05am British Eurosport 2
7.45pm British Eurosport
11.00pm British Eurosport
11.30pm British Eurosport 2

8th - Sunday

7.00am British Eurosport 2 (possibly a repeat of Saturday night's highlights)
7.30am British Eurosport

Cess

RMS Staff
The last round of the IRC is in Scotland. Hopefully Kris Meeke will be there or thereabouts in the drivers championship. So Scotland could well be a title decider. Plus Baker Boy McGlaughlin says if we eat enough caramel squares, he may take the car over and show the IRC how an Evo should be driven. So it's time to get chomping on the buns.

If not, its just a good excuse to go rallying, get pi$hed and eat square sausage. Well, maybe not the last bit.

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
Cess is bang on the money as per Scotland ;)

I am closely following the IRC where as the WRC I have lost interest in now :worried:

Gaza_r

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus TDCI
Might be an RMS convoy, A few of us are heading over to cheer on Kris, should be good craic.

The NI Flag (normally only brought out for the Rugby) will be washed and ironed for the trip. She's brought the Ulster boys luck on away trips, hopefully it'll bring Kris some as well.

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
Might be an RMS convoy, A few of us are heading over to cheer on Kris, should be good craic.

The NI Flag (normally only brought out for the Rugby) will be washed and ironed for the trip. She's brought the Ulster boys luck on away trips, hopefully it'll bring Kris some as well.

Here Here :grinning:

wasn't too long ago they were in Spain to cheer him on lol

2913042668_ba6b32d9c4_o.jpg

Gaza_r

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus TDCI
Catalunya :heart:

Nice shot Graham (y)

Can't wait for for the Scottish round, the CB and my Jerry Reed 'East bound and down' CD are already packed :grinning:

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
WHAT a song but it doesn't come close to the Kris Meeke Supporters Song from Catalunya ;)

To the tune of glory glory:

The boys went to Catalunya in the year 2008
Little did they know but the weather it be great
Kris Meeke he drove a Clio
The boys got in a state
And this is what we sing...

...He's not Sebastian Loeb he's Kris Meeke
He's not Sebastian Loeb he's Kris Meeke
He's not Sebastian Loeb he's Kris Meeke
But it's all the same to me KRIS MEEKE

Gaza_r

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus TDCI
I know, my mate and I used to play it on the way to the first stage to get pumped up :cool:

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
shakedown videos

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhRGdN2ZlNY]YouTube - Kris Meeke - Brazil Shakedown 2009[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yN9-0P2lGCE]YouTube - Kris Meek - Rally Brazil - Shakedown Interview[/ame]

J8MCG

RMS Regular
Plus Baker Boy McGlaughlin says if we eat enough caramel squares, he may take the car over and show the IRC how an Evo should be driven. So it's time to get chomping on the buns.

Don't know about the bit of showing them how to drive a evo but for the the eating buns to help me get there ! (y) cheers fella's..
you all can give me a ring anytime to place your orders ! of course there will be RMS discount ! ;)

Barry

RMS Regular
Drives
S14A/A4
Don't know about the bit of showing them how to drive a evo but for the the eating buns to help me get there ! (y) cheers fella's..
you all can give me a ring anytime to place your orders ! of course there will be RMS discount ! ;)

You surely must have noticed an increase in sales since Cess introduced me to your produce :party: Had a box of very tasty profiteroles last weekend (y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.