is there a vw owners club for boras

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
if you're looking pictures just, i found a cracker american site with literally hundreds of sweet boras and golfs.

GT_MAXER

RMS Regular
OP
GT_MAXER
colour is silver,,got 90k on it tho but engine as you know are brill and its spotless.looks brand new,,its miles away from me mate,2hrs drive in total from ballymoney..dear enuf still tho,got arm rest too..

GT_MAXER

RMS Regular
OP
GT_MAXER
kinda lookin a guide on how low to make it,was thinkin those audi alloys on it.lowered alot or else deep dish ones....some kinda kit/lower splitter.and spoiler that do it

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
silver is thee colour. well, or red. arm rests are standard on the se. a damn fine car, if not a bit dear. as you say, the engines are good for far over 90k + beyond.

which audi alloys you thinking?

GT_MAXER

RMS Regular
OP
GT_MAXER
u know the multispock ones,cant mind,mk3 lad has them on his golf..but these pics may change my mind..its defo a tidy lookin wagon..110bhp only,,think its insurance grp 8...do for an everyday car till i get 5 sorted for summer

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
130tdi isnt far off gp 8 ;)

those are the rs4 wheels. nice.

be sure to get some pictures up when you get it, just to tease me some more!

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
nah, tis gp 8, but i think 130 is gp 9 or thereabouts. i shall be getting either it, or a 1.8 in september :laughing:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.