It's a Volvo thing

BabyCraig_

RMS Regular
Well after the blue one heading on I ventured to Bavarian, the missus was looking a new motor and has bought a 2020 1 series which she’s delighted with. It’s our “nice car”

I was doing sums on something new but it just makes sense yet- best to wait a year or so. So mate of mine was shifting this yoke on and I’ve found myself back in an Ovlov:

72k, full history, been babied all its life! 4 brand new Pirelli’s, Rdesign so leather etc it’s a seriously clean wee car! Remap and some tints and it’ll do rightly to float about in!

IMG_3739.jpeg
IMG_3740.jpeg

Jbridges522

RMS Regular
Drives
986 & RR
Apparently this was at Dubshed this weekend 😳 😁

Nice to see they're letting in some quality cars now 😇

View attachment 427661

View attachment 427662
The older saloons are so cool.

I picked up the cheap s60 on here as a bit of a courtesy car while others are in the shed, has a few bits needing fixed but it is a nice owl thing.

Unspectacular in every way but thats kind of its appeal, and so much better being manual having driven auto’s, not sure what to do with it tbh.

IMG_7686.jpeg

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
The older saloons are so cool.

I picked up the cheap s60 on here as a bit of a courtesy car while others are in the shed, has a few bits needing fixed but it is a nice owl thing.

Unspectacular in every way but thats kind of its appeal, and so much better being manual having driven auto’s, not sure what to do with it tbh.

View attachment 427730
This will be catching up with the V70 for RMS owners :joy:

Jbridges522

RMS Regular
Drives
986 & RR
This will be catching up with the V70 for RMS owners :joy:
Im tempted to horrifically modify it or just mot im not sure haha

Did you ever find out what was wrong with the beepers? Haven’t looked yet but they aren’t clicking at all.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Im tempted to horrifically modify it or just mot im not sure haha

Did you ever find out what was wrong with the beepers? Haven’t looked yet but they aren’t clicking at all.
I didn't but to be honest I didn't even look into it. It's a decent going big thing.

NI_Volvo_Nut

RMS Regular
Drives
Volvo's!
20240420_192356.jpg

Nothing to see here, it is a Volvo after all!

Ordered a bottom arm off ebay, arrived this morning, fitted this afternoon, sat down for a break before a tidy up and washing the car, I thought let's check for an MOT (time 17.45)

Oh look Mallusk at 19.10..... f*** it, ill take it...... didn't even get a wash 🤣