It's good to be back

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

mx5 turbo

RMS Regular
Drives
it hard
Was out today myself, although at low speeds breaking in the new engine. Here she was washed before going back into the garage
ns125555.jpg

Sanz

RMS Regular
OP
Sanz
Drives
Fireblade
Looking good. Today was a great day too. Hope it holds out 'til the weekend.

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
Unfortunately my bike is still in bits, looked a perfect few days to be out and about :grinning:

Sanz

RMS Regular
OP
Sanz
Drives
Fireblade
Get it re-assembled and get out for a blip. Weather's to be cold but clear this weekend (so far!).

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
LOL, it's a mess - I have the primer and paint arriving this week all being well though so hopefully should have it all ready to go in March.

forde

RMS Regular
Drives
Vectra SRi
did u get it from that person i was on about on ebay? shouldve recommended the filler primer joe weirs sell its really good stuff and well priced, think it was a tenner a litre, we tried some of the ebay one too and it was ok but not as good.

i was out on my bike yesterday and the day before but with racing headers and standard can it sounds weird, cant wait to get my new can on it.

Big Andy

RMS Regular
Drives
Peugeot
Passed my theory test last night. cbt and the rest is getting booked on the 600cc asap.

Anyone know of a clean Yamaha or KTM supermoto drop me a pm(y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.