janspeed vts manifold

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Jonny

RMS Regular
got the option of getting this 4-1 manifold very cheap from a mate, he's traded his vts in against a mini cooper s so it's sitting in the attic taking up space.

worthwhile buying?

gazvtr

RMS Regular
Drives
S-Line
depends how much u getting it for janspeed mani's aren't the best of quality not really popular brand for saxo vts

Jonny

RMS Regular
OP
Jonny
thats what i was thinking, it is cheap however, and im not gonna be putting a lot more money into the vts before it goes up the road lol

if it was even to give me a small increase i'd be happy would be a very cheap 4-5 bhp given that i already have the ram induction, de-cat and full milltek

however it is off a mk1 vts would this present any issues with lamba sensors?

gazvtr

RMS Regular
Drives
S-Line
will not get more bhp just over all better accelaration but mild steel will produce more torgue tho yes m8 it will fit mk2 no problem

Jason

RMS Regular
jonny if ur not wanting it and its cheap enuff il take it cos i intend to keep the vts a decent while

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.