Jap Auto Extravaganza Show Report

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
holy good fook!!! :eek: :eek:

DSCF0079.jpg

Spoony

RMS Regular
Wish i had of known bout this show,could of headed over in the civic.
Looks like a great show,so ill have to keep it in mind 4 next year!

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
1010006.jpg

Stevey's was the nicest one at the show - nothing came close. One of the honda guys over there asked him was it a full respray - I think he was lucky he wasn't chinned :p

Andy

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
Here's a birds eye view of the show. Just to give you an idea of the enormity of it.

jae1s.jpg

Andy

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
We are away off to the right hand side. I've asked for more aerial shots though ;)

Andy

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
Yep, and its looking pretty empty there. Photo must have been taken early on the saturday. Puts all the other shows to shame. There is a Vauxhall show at the same venue in September. Needless to say if I can make it I will, and if any of you are vauxhall fans you'd be mad to miss it.

Andy

SteveyTurbo

RMS Regular
super show,i think cooper learned to live at the weekend ,isnt that right mate ;) ,heres a photo of the way home,and by the way i had too slow down to take it lol
JAE_2004_100.gif

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.