JDM B16a Captiva Blue Del Sol SiR - Carbon & More Airbrushing :)

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
90's Junk
Cheers Mate appreciate it
The only way my heart will be completly restored in this will be with a B18 lump

Christ, you must have said that over a dozen times on Sunday! Its all money, money, money.

without the Spoon lip I think you should colour code the whole lot, with the carbon spoon lip i think I prefer the black, hard choice man!

Reactions: Con

Con

RMS Regular
OP
Con
Drives
JDM Honda Del So
Car back in the garage over the holidays threw the head up and decided to take off the rear sail panels to clear the drains

Unbelievable the amount of crap in there.
DSCN3154.jpg

DSCN3155.jpg

DSCN3156.jpg

DSCN3158.jpg

DSCN3161.jpg

Matt Black wrapped the inside of the panels since there was just enough left over from roof, interior
DSCN3159.jpg

DSCN3162.jpg

DSCN3163.jpg

DSCN3168.jpg

DSCN3169.jpg

Swapped over Fuel Doors for airbrushing inside
DSCN3153.jpg

When out having a smoke the H badge literally came off in my hand looks dead on think it'll stay off until new bumper is on
DSCN3166.jpg

DSCN3167.jpg

Daniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Think it was this I saw at sprucefield a while back, think it was japdreamz & ni honda meet. Fantastic little car, but your roof seemed to be making some unusual sounds lol .. The sonic thing is quite creative! Don't see enough of people doing this kind of stuff anymore. .. The motor is a beast! (y)

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
90's Junk
Think it was this I saw at sprucefield a while back, think it was japdreamz & ni honda meet. Fantastic little car, but your roof seemed to be making some unusual sounds lol .. The sonic thing is quite creative! Don't see enough of people doing this kind of stuff anymore. .. The motor is a beast! (y)

You must have been in that group of fellas that just appeared as soon as Con started to put it down, it was quickly aborted once we spotted you lot lol.

likeing that wrap on the inside of the pillars man, looks well.

Daniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Lol yeah that sounds about right :p .. .. We had a bit of a giggle but saw the driver having a bit of a giggle too, then we went on to chatting about how awesome these little motors are. We agreed this one was pretty awesome .. We're all a bunch of jap heads, most drive hondas lol

Gemma

RMS Regular
only gay men giggle :p very nice Con i am a sonic fan!! :heart:ed when he stood tapping his foot at you cause you wouldnt hurry up lol

Retro_Sonic_Poses_by_CaptainJamesman.png

Con

RMS Regular
OP
Con
Drives
JDM Honda Del So
Gemma cunny funt, Everyone loves Sonic I was looing for an Anime design but since this was my first piece it was alot simplier, although i was cracking up by the end of it around the right hand side because of the metal strip.

Liquid mask arrived today which would of made things alot easier & tidier as I was using 1.5" masking tape and paper

Cheers anyway ;)

Cfly

RMS Regular
Drives
Yaris turbo/Ae86
the sonic is a nice touch dude! should look well when you get the springs in it ;)

Con

RMS Regular
OP
Con
Drives
JDM Honda Del So
Cheers buddy

Yes mate think I'll be throwing 16s on when theres better weather as they will have a polished lip

Car will be going into mech hopefully this week to get some lowerage fitted so we'll see how it turns out

Con

RMS Regular
OP
Con
Drives
JDM Honda Del So
Skirts are pretty much ready to fit

Went for matt black in the end to test and its waaay cheaper than the Captiva Blue Pearl could end up colourcoding them in future but this will do for now

They will no doubt get scuffed etc so can repair them in a weekend if needs be

DSCN3414_zps4067769d.jpg

Cfly

RMS Regular
Drives
Yaris turbo/Ae86
black for that oem awesome we all love (y) haha

sounds way better with the mahooosive resonator box sacked...she's coming along well sir!. suspension next then so...give me buzz :cool:

Con

RMS Regular
OP
Con
Drives
JDM Honda Del So
Found my OEM Side skirts........
Underneath the Ebay Fibreglass jobbies still fitted to the car of all places
DSCN3541_zps53e63e43.jpg

Trial fitted front bumper since the other one was off
DSCN3538_zpsa95e2fde.jpg

DSCN3539_zps0cfdff29.jpg

Currently in the process of fitting new skirts and tidyup under the arches before fitting suspension next week
DSCN3540_zps7e2b4171.jpg

DSCN3542_zpsdba6b69a.jpg

Big Blue Winky

RMS Regular
Drives
Dodge Viper, SRT
Looks like it's seen a lot of action and not all good yet has come along very nicely indeed, a nice little project for sure.