just done another quote on same car.......

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

gavin328i

RMS Regular
Im insured wif admiral and i thought i wud do a quote on the same car that i ave wif all the same details that they have, im payin nearly £1800 at the min and they quoted me £797 now!!!!!! I rang them up and they said that it wud cost me £45 2 cancel my insurance and start a new policy, i told them that it was still saving me £950 even after paying them the £45, i ave 2 ring customer services in the morn 2 do this! WOT A CON!! Has anybody else done this b4?

Porter

RMS Regular
surely you will loose a years no claims, if you are cancelling one policy before the full year and taking out a new policy?

gavin328i

RMS Regular
OP
gavin328i
I dont care bout my no claims bonus, im saving nearly £1000 by doing it so i dont think my years bonus is much 2 worry bout!:p

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
Drives
R1 Turbo
Did it with admiral last week - only had the policy 10 days and got a quote to see if I changed 1 detail - turned out it was £300 less so I cancelled it for free and took a new one out! Mine may have been cause my accident date was over a year ago when i got 2nd quote and not when i got first - either way saved some money!

Not as good as you tho lad - well done!

VEN©M

RMS Regular
Drives
2011 Camaro SS
gavin328i said:
Im insured wif admiral and i thought i wud do a quote on the same car that i ave wif all the same details that they have, im payin nearly £1800 at the min and they quoted me £797 now!!!!!! I rang them up and they said that it wud cost me £45 2 cancel my insurance and start a new policy, i told them that it was still saving me £950 even after paying them the £45, i ave 2 ring customer services in the morn 2 do this! WOT A CON!! Has anybody else done this b4?

im detecting txt spk here! please avoid! glad you saved money though.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.