Karting Night-Need names etc.....

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Wont' be able to make Odyssey for 7pm after all, but will see you guys at Eddie Irvine's ....

Gaz

Stoney

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 Type R GT
RMS's resident plumbers

Andy blames his machinery.....again

gentlemen always come 2nd

is this it , for all my effort

winning times

p 5ary

RMS Regular
brilliant night, big thanks to andy and phil!!

great fun during the night and great fun coming home, (karma phil karma!!)

Phil_D

RMS Regular
p 5ary said:
brilliant night, big thanks to andy and phil!!

great fun during the night and great fun coming home, (karma phil karma!!)

Lol yeah man i know...What can you do eh...thankfully its nothing serious :grinning:

pablo

RMS Moderator
lol was some craic! 4th in the final :laughing: happy with that!

drive home was eventful we all got pwned by a primera ;) M3 / Evo7 / Evo5 and the primera scalped us all :p

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
OP
andy_gdon
Drives
GTi Polo
May i just point out that the red boiler suit i had one was at least 5 sizes too big and therefore created alot of drag-hence my poor lap times!!

Also...BMW drivers are dirty, vindictive *******s!!! Gary and Pablo-you know what i mean!!

Phil_D

RMS Regular
lisburnni said:
wat broke on phils car

Either the clutch slave cylinder or from what i can see the clutch line itself has come off and leaked, loosing all pressure...I had just spanked a red M3 as well...

Ahh well these things happen...One of those things no point getting upset about it....

Thankfully Airforce1 is an evo fixing god....not to mention a kart drifting king...

Stoney

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 Type R GT
i was thinking that bang bang system u have , had finally shat ur turbo, ah well as u say , not "too" bad

still a cnut tho

Phil_D

RMS Regular
lisburnni said:
i was thinking that bang bang system u have , had finally shat ur turbo, ah well as u say , not "too" bad

still a cnut tho

Nope not the anti lag's fault :grinning:

Although i have to say i am saving for a new turbo at present as i am expecting it to go any day now :grinning:

Stoney

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 Type R GT
stick a maram shaft in the turbo and u can pop away till ur hearts content,

p 5ary

RMS Regular
andy_gdon said:
Also...BMW drivers are dirty, vindictive *******s!!! Gary and Pablo-you know what i mean!!

the skill is doing it and getting away with it:party: :party:

AIRFORCE1

Banned
Drives
164/580 Topline
Phil_D said:
Thankfully Airforce1 is an evo fixing god....not to mention a kart drifting king...

LOL sidewards was great fun all night but not quite the quickest way round the track,although it did seem to entertain :cool: :cool: :cool:

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
OP
andy_gdon
Drives
GTi Polo
Those karts are quick enough but the track is nearly impossible to pass on. Unless you are Steven, im-stuck-on-your-bumper, Robb!!

No. 7 was an interesting kart!!! Didnt like hard lefts which meant a Scandanavian slide was required-normally resulting in someone wiping you out in the side!!

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
I would personally have preferred it if the laps were all judged on lap times rather than placings - seems a bit pointless considering that overtaking was near impossible unless someone crashed!

Good craic though - Kart 10 was a slippy bastid too :p

Gaz

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
OP
andy_gdon
Drives
GTi Polo
Yes...10 was good if you wanted abit of sliding action but crap for good lap times!!

My first outing in that i spun on a slight left-hander!! The back end was like an on/off switch!!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.