Kerr's Tyres Newtownards Now Open!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

KERR'S TYRES

RMS Regular
Hi Everyone,

Our Newtownards Centre opened on Monday 19th of January our number is 028 9182 0600, we are situated on the Jubilee Road beside the M.O.T Centre
if you have any questions or would like to call in for a check, Frank or Myself will be more than happy to assist you, I have listed below a few of our services.

M.o.t checks
Servicing
Brakes
Oil Changes
Shock Absorber's
Exhausts
Batteries
Headlight alignment

ards 1.jpg
ards 2.jpg
ards 3.jpg
ards 4.jpg
ards 5.jpg

Regards

Elaine

Last edited:

bigsigh

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
Hi Elaine,

What are the opening hours at the Ards shop ? and do you offer headlight alignment?

bigsigh

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
ah not to worry , i see on the website its 5:30 , will have to aim for a sat morning instead

_Stu_

RMS Regular
Hey, I got my 4 wheel alignment done at your Belfast branch a while ago. Whilst the car handles perfectly now, my steering wheel sits at a slight angle when going in a straight line. I know it's very minor and I'm being seriously fussy but can I leave my car in to ards to get it rectified? It's much closer to home than the other branches.

Thanks

KERR'S TYRES

RMS Regular
OP
KERR'S TYRES
Hey, I got my 4 wheel alignment done at your Belfast branch a while ago. Whilst the car handles perfectly now, my steering wheel sits at a slight angle when going in a straight line. I know it's very minor and I'm being seriously fussy but can I leave my car in to ards to get it rectified? It's much closer to home than the other branches.

Thanks

Hi Stu

That's not a problem please call in when your free and myself or frank will get you sorted.

Thanks
Elaine

AC

RMS Regular
Hi Elaine,

Do you guys do 4 wheel laser alignment in your Ards branch?

Thanks!

j2112

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F36
Funny, I thought I noticed the signage on Monday when passing.
Good luck with the new premises - speak to you soon :grinning:

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
@KERR'S TYRES what is best way for a quote?

Looking four Toyo Proxes 195/50r15

would rather buy local than online

thanks

Neil Kirkpatrick

RMS Regular
Drives
Subaru Impreza P
Sent you a pm on Monday @KERR'S TYRES ????

Very sorry about that Mark and noticed that when I logged on there on the Kerrs account, I ain't in any depot so have told either Mark or Elaine to get back to you ASAP

@KERR'S TYRES what is best way for a quote?

Looking four Toyo Proxes 195/50r15

would rather buy local than online

thanks

I will get the guys to price these up for you too. Any other brands interest you or would you prefere to stick with the Toyos.

bigsigh

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
Spied the wee sign out the back of the building this morning on the way by , with the time and outside temp (y) nice touch

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.