Kilbroney 2024

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
Great show last year. I’d like to get to it again this year.

NI_Volvo_Nut

RMS Regular
Drives
Volvo's!
I'm booked in but the girls are Irish dancing in the all Irelands that weekend, so not sure if I can make it again this year 😔

Darragh

RMS Regular
Drives
Supra TT6
Booked the mini in and my da’s Lexus GS300 Sport , was a great show last year

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3
Many heading this weekend? Thinking of heading up early and trying to get a spot for the day, going by their website the date for official pre-booking in has passed.

AMG

RMS Regular
OP
AMG
Drives
Anything
I'll be there, usually drop the car in first thing in the morning, and then head back in around lunch time - the joys of living close by!

Tickets sold out on the day they were released, didn't make it to the close off date.

DJMCA

RMS Regular
I should have entered tbh, i usually do but were waiting on a date for moving house and i hoped it would be this week

Hope the weather holds out, doesnt look great atm.

One of my favourites shows

Sparkyirl

RMS Regular
Drives
350Z
Might just be able to head down in the morning for an hour or so, always a great show

K55

RMS Regular
Have never made it down to this before, any tips on where to park and wander down into the show on foot?

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Getting mixed weather reports for this tomorrow. As long as it doesn't get rained off like some years!

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3
Its not looking great, in 2 minds at this stage..

@K55 If you're early enough you could get parked in the town somewhere & dander in so you can make a quick escape, but queues can be miles and miles back from 10am or so from experience. Think the quietist road to come in is from Kilkeel from memory

Reactions: K55

Sparkyirl

RMS Regular
Drives
350Z
If anyone is coming in from kilkeel direction just be aware there are temporary traffic lights on the way into rostrevor because of a landslide in the winter, so traffic could be bad that way too.

DJMCA

RMS Regular
Also, the road from Kilkeel side is a nightmare if you get stuck behind the boys coming in the Tractors lol

Jbridges522

RMS Regular
Drives
986 & RR
Last time I went I dropped in from the Hilltown side, seemed quick enough. Although I was pretty late in the day.

pizza85

RMS Regular
Drives
E92 M3
Plenty of classics going through newry today at lunchtime. @K55 I was probably lucky but we went at lunchtime last year and got into kilbroney car park with basically no queue

Darragh

RMS Regular
Drives
Supra TT6
Last year we got parked in the football pitches beside the show, paid in but was a handy 60 second walk, I’ll be down with the mini and brother evo 3 , hopefully the rain stays away

timf

RMS Member
Drives
see profile
I'm a huge fan of this show - always an eclectic mix of cars from every era, and well worth the trip if you haven't been before. Will be bringing the Series 2a Land Rover again this year, and while it's still not "finished," it's definitely heading in the right direction. Hopefully we won't need the big yellow lever for the grass with all this rain!

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3
Brilliant show as usual, pouring down now, got to see most of it before cracking the umbrella out, some highlights for me.

IMG_5645.jpeg
IMG_5644.jpeg
IMG_5643.jpeg
IMG_5640.jpeg
IMG_5641.jpeg
IMG_5637.jpeg
02FDBC87-BDBC-4171-9C69-3E4086748522.jpeg
IMG_5642.jpeg
IMG_5634.jpeg
IMG_5635.jpeg
IMG_5633.jpeg
IMG_5632.jpeg
IMG_5631.jpeg
IMG_5630.jpeg
IMG_5629.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_5636.jpeg
    IMG_5636.jpeg
    582.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5639.jpeg
    IMG_5639.jpeg
    548.2 KB · Views: 0

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
Fantastic turnout like always. Something for everyone there I think. Weather turned just after lunch but that’s what raincoats are for!

timf

RMS Member
Drives
see profile
My pick of the show was that 6R4 with the vr6 engine swap. Wonderful stuff. My photos at https:/ timfoster.smugmug.com/Events/Kilbroney-2024