Lark in the Park

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
My dad is competing so I'll be there to watch

Gaz

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
i see bob is navigating ? gimmi a bell if your about it gary for an aul yarn and comentary on how your aul boy is driving, lol

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Aye bob is taking the passenger seat this year, should be a good day, will give you a bell at some stage

Gaz

sideways365

RMS Regular
Drives
X5
Took a lap down was alright, not a great showing of people this yr, some nice machinery at it tho.

bob

RMS Regular
Aye, tbh the event seems to go downhill a bit more every year. They even had the prize giving in the carpark this year ^o)

Had a good enough days craic though, broke the drive on the first stage but still got a few runs in.

KeithRobinson

RMS Regular
Drives
911Turbo
There was a local rally stage at our local park once again this year, however for the first time in two years they invited car clubs to display, and keep the family's entertained!

Concidering there was less than 50 display car's, it was good to see that 4 of them were Nova's, all of a good standard. However one got bored and wandered off before we could grab him for a photoshoot (beaney off here)

So here are the remaining 3!

novaslark7.gif

novaslark6.gif

novaslark5.gif

novaslark4.gif

novaslark3.gif

novaslark2.gif

From Left to Right, My 1.3 T40, Al Mac's Valver T45's, Corkys 1.4.
novaslark1.gif

Keith

bob

RMS Regular
Cathal Arthurs won it as far as i know, with Denis Biggerstaff taking the fastest lap and the cash in the shootout.

metro1800

RMS Regular
Drives
405 Mi16
bob said:
Cathal Arthurs won it as far as i know, with Denis Biggerstaff taking the fastest lap and the cash in the shootout.

Thats the good ol' Metro's for ya:p

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
i'm just starting to get my pix sorted here so will be up in an hour or so :laughing:

Ryan

RMS Regular
Drives
Vectra XP
Some excellent photos Graham! Love that one that bob posted there!

That was the most entertaining driver there in my opinion!

sideways365

RMS Regular
Drives
X5
Agreed superb photo, Barretts G3 is immaculately prepared and beautifully driven!!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.