Latest Mods to the 106.....

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Rik

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E46 M3
Got the GTI wheels put on last night, Lights have been on for a while but haven't been in any Pics. Wind deflectors are also in the post

Picture16422.gif

Picture16421.gif

Picture16435.gif

What you's think? I prefer them wheels and lights are definately an improvement to the last one's

Ruth

RMS Regular
saw it in cinema yest thought the lights looked well rik lad. Wheels are nice but look small with the arches. Did u swap with simon??

Rik

RMS Regular
OP
Rik
Drives
BMW E46 M3
Yea have swapped for the mean time

Neil_M

RMS Regular
Looks a tidy wagon sir!

I would remove the side skirts IMO. They dont flow with the lines of the car.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
looks nice, but i just think perhaps the skirts are too deep as the front and rear bumpers look far higher. imo, the front is too cluttered too- id be losing the eyebrows.

...otherwise, very nice :grinning:

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
Looks well mate.

Id prob lose the chrome bits on the rubstrips and stick a gti/quiksilver front on her too :cool:

Rik

RMS Regular
OP
Rik
Drives
BMW E46 M3
The front bumper is actually lower than the skirts, think GTI front bumper is next step and I prefer the back being high, I hate extended rear bumpers, worst thing ever made

Not paintin splitter as it rubs against everything and will look stupid in no time.

I personally think the skirts suit the car v.well

I cant get the eyebrow off wthout ruining the lights so they have to stay.

And @ Ben have thought about that several times but done want to have any regrets.

Think thats everyone lol

Rik

RMS Regular
OP
Rik
Drives
BMW E46 M3
O and thanks for the positive comments too lol (y)

Dave

RMS Regular
nice one those wheels really set her off, nice lights too, good job! (y)

Rik

RMS Regular
OP
Rik
Drives
BMW E46 M3
Cheers for the comments Fella's,

Think that'll do for the modding to this car, 1st years no claims bonus on Friday woohoo

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.