Latest SQ Design Install

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Krisclio ( SQD )

RMS Trader
Drives
Megane dci130
just finished work on ryan's (scarys_polo on ncc) polo today. hope you like it. dead simple and more importantly inexpensive! pm me for more details.
scaryspolo0011cd.th.jpg
scaryspolo0028fv.th.jpg

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Looks well, never actually seen a sub, magnet out sitting horizontal!

Any bigger photos?

-Pete-

RMS Regular
looks well kris, any higher res images than that or am i asking for too much now?

whats the kit hes using?

yeh pablo or the KISS theory (Keep It Simple Stupid) ;)

Krisclio ( SQD )

RMS Trader
OP
Krisclio ( SQD )
Drives
Megane dci130
no just took them quickly earlier! and the dark didnt help either. will get some more over the next few days hopefully.

he's using a vibe space 15 in a sealed box, really tight for the size of it! a pioneer gm-7100m mono for it. pioneer ts-c176r comps up front, with tweeters in a-pillar builds, off a pioneer gm-5100t. a jvc avic-1 dvd hu, ps2 and 7" screen.
(the ps2 and screen weren't fitted by us)

sounds really well for all it is, the equipment, and wiring, wouldn't even come to £1000. the tweeters in the a-pillars always lifts the sound really well. i was very impressed with how it sounds

-Pete-

RMS Regular
hmm sounds nice, if possible it would be good to see some more pics of the build etc and a pillar builds. looks well though. my compliments to the chef ;)

hutchy_belfast

RMS Regular
good work quinn im very impressed! I had contemplated changing my build to fg, but not even considering it until the exterior is done!

SuitorMenswear

RMS Regular
theres a stranger! well rock, u love it! We've fitted plenty of MR2's, im sure we can throw somethin in for ya!

Aye the polo turned out lovely! Sounds as good as it looks too.

therock

RMS Regular
Don't want no subs or amps, Mr suitor! I'm happy enough with the previously 8 ;) (now 6) speakers in there. Only install I'd want is possible laptop through to 2nd DIN touch screen or some such.

therock

RMS Regular
Changed my motor and all since then suit!

Will look into it again soon, just worried about pricing a decent 8'' touch screen!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.