Lease deals thread

saxo_man

RMS Regular
Got an email to say the Buzz is ready for collection. I've the option of delivery to Liverpool and collect it there myself or to get it picked up from Cardiff via my own transporter and brought home. Who are the recommended transporters? Woodside? I've used Robert before, but I think the Buzz is outside the weight limit of his vehicle.

RevT

RMS Regular
Got an email to say the Buzz is ready for collection. I've the option of delivery to Liverpool and collect it there myself or to get it picked up from Cardiff via my own transporter and brought home. Who are the recommended transporters? Woodside? I've used Robert before, but I think the Buzz is outside the weight limit of his vehicle.

Davy Corr round the corner from your workplace will sort it no problem Adam. Or I’ve a friend from Cookstown doing it now too, I can pass you on his number.

davyk31

RMS Regular
Which broker is that from Adam? Most of the GB brokers seems to insist someone collects the car themselves which kinda put me off so would be good to know who allows it to be collected.
I can tell you who not to use for transport if you go down that route but it’s not any of the names mentioned so far so it’s grand if you use some of them.

gcon45

RMS Regular
Drives
and rides

McGoldrick transport lifted our last vehicle in Devon.

Wouldn’t have any complaints about them.
They’re basically neighbours too so was handy.

gcon45

RMS Regular
Drives
and rides
IMG_9738.jpeg

saxo_man

RMS Regular
Which broker is that from Adam? Most of the GB brokers seems to insist someone collects the car themselves which kinda put me off so would be good to know who allows it to be collected.
I can tell you who not to use for transport if you go down that route but it’s not any of the names mentioned so far so it’s grand if you use some of them.
Central Leasing, they sent me a 'Delivery Authorisation' form to complete, where I provide details of transportation company and that permits them to collect it.

Does anyone know if I could just get Stenaline Freight to put it on the boat for me, and I could just collect it in Belfast?

Marynarz

RMS Regular
Drives
Alpina B3 Bi
Will they not deliver to Cairnryan? Collecting 3rd car from the port today 🤔 Brokers usually happy enough to get it over there

saxo_man

RMS Regular
Will they not deliver to Cairnryan? Collecting 3rd car from the port today 🤔 Brokers usually happy enough to get it over there
One of the few dealerships that dont deliver to Cairnryan unfortunately according to leasing company

Last edited: