LED lenser 2016 torch collection....

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

lightning

RMS Trader
Drives
volvo 740
Hard to believe it's that time of year again.

This year all products are covered by a 5 year warranty.

For anyone who hasn't used an led lenser product they are just superb. Tactile, powerful and light. We carry a good stock of the popular models and offer free delivery where necessary.

Check out the stunning 3200 lum x21r.2.....

X21R.2

The very popular f1 and f1r deal continues at £45 and £69. These are 1000 lum and tiny. Cracking piece of kit for those that need massive light for a short time in a tiny package. (after 10 mins the computer pulls back the light to protect it from overheating, it then needs cool down time).

F1R

Some nice new products including a rechargeable version of the popular p7, the p7r. 1000 lum, but capable of long duration of light and still compact. £69.

P7R - Box / Rechargeable

Good range of head torches too.....XEO19R, 2000 lum. Crazy. £179.

XEO19R

The ever popular seo7r and h7r.2 continue with slight updates.

SEO7R

Also a range of cheaper models such as the H3 head torch for £18 with a free hand held torch.

H3

https://postimg.org/image/a2bgojrjx/][/URL]

2wcg1tw.jpg

Last edited:

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
anyone who has never bought a LED lenser, or never bought from @lightning just do it.

the F1R is so unbelievably good I have bought them for gifts for customers. I have one, as well as an X21 and the top of the range head torch they do, and the F1R is so ridiculously good its unbelievable. it's genuinely nearly as bright as the X21 (which has twice the output!) and for something to keep in the car at hand at all times you will not find a better torch.

I'll be buying a few more of them in the run up to Christmas.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
@lightning anything in this range that would be helmet mountable and reasonably priced for some night time mountain biking?
@lightning got me a XEO19R last year which I was buying for a customer who bikes and runs at night.

he (the customer) has told me it is just something else - two lights which can spot and flood independently

AndyMc

RMS Regular
Drives
C350
@lightning got me a XEO19R last year which I was buying for a customer who bikes and runs at night.

he (the customer) has told me it is just something else - two lights which can spot and flood independently

That looks class Ross but a bit outside my budget of reasonably priced.

Not sure how well the straps and rear battery pack would work with the helmet too.

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
That looks class Ross but a bit outside my budget of reasonably priced.

Not sure how well the straps and rear battery pack would work with the helmet too.

Have a look at the seo7r which has no battery pack at the back of the head (or seo5 for the non rechargeable version, and we can supply a Velcro helmet kit for it for £7.50 extra.

matt1207

RMS Regular
Drives
mk7.5 R
@lightning Looking to get one of these for myself and one for my father in law.

What's be differences between the F1R and the P7R. Both seem to have pretty similar specs. Is it just the size and ability of the P7R to run brighter for longer?

Father in law is a dairy farmer so I'd like to get him a head torch, something that is waterproof, durable and ideally rechargeable. Around the £80-£100 mark. What would you recommend?

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf

What's be differences between the F1R and the P7R. Both seem to have pretty similar specs. Is it just the size and ability of the P7R to run brighter for longer?

Father in law is a dairy farmer so I'd like to get him a head torch, something that is waterproof, durable and ideally rechargeable. Around the £80-£100 mark. What would you recommend?

He'll not go far wrong with the LED Lenser headlights. I have 2, 1 which has a rechargeable battery in it and 1 which I run on AAA batteries, and both have been faultless. The rechargeable battery lasts a very long time if you don't have it on the brightest setting, but what really impressed me was the lifespan of the AAA batteries in the other unit as I was of the assumption it would eat batteries. Even if the rechargeable battery pack does die in the middle of a job, I can remove it and place the 3 AAA batteries into the battery holder and use them until I get the pack charged again. The aul lad also has a normal torch, and the output from it is fantastic on flood and spot patterns which are easily adjusted on the head of the torch (y)

Much like @Big Pimp, I can't recommend them enough to anyone.

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740

The f1r is designed to be very powerful and very small. As a result it only maintains full power for around 10-12 mins then starts to dim a bit to protect the circuits from overheating. Let it cool for a bit and it's back to full power. The p7r is new out and is also superb, 1000 lums and will throw it out all day. It's 3 times more powerful than the standard p7.

That is a tricky budget for a head torch. Our 2 biggest sellers are the h7r.2 which is the industry standard working head torch and coming in under budget , and the xeo19r which is a monster but coming in over budget. Possibly look at the h14/h14r which we don't keep but a couple of days gets.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.