Led/neon

Are undercar Neons/LEDs good or bad?

• Good

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • Bad

Votes: 25 67.6%

• Total voters
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Smick

RMS Regular
Drives
CLA45
As long as they are the same colour as your led washer jets they are class......

Jonny

RMS Regular
make sure you pick up a set of wiper blade covers in fake aluminium to compliment the look.

roverspeed

RMS Regular
Drives
Insignia
on a fully pimped up show car yes,

but on a normal road car that is fairly subtly modded no.

But like it was said before, doesn't matter wot others think, its whether u like em or not.

Check out this site, seem the best for led's

http://www.litewave.co.uk/

if your gonna do it, might as well do it right, don't go neon go led.

VEN©M

RMS Regular
Drives
2011 Camaro SS
its all very well saying no no no no no but it does depend on the application i guess. I despise neons, ive only ever seen a few cars pull them off well and mine was one of them, regardless of what anyone else thinks.

if you're heart is set on them and you think they look good then go for it, but be prepared for the 'car modifying gurus' to slate you as they no doubt will.

vbgarage.php

daves106

RMS Regular
Drives
Mondeo ST220
on a low car with a kit and as long as you cant see the bulbs then yes otherwise i wouldnt do it

ossy2004

RMS Regular
Drives
R33 / V70
my mates got them on his modded fiesta nicely fitted also! look well IMO...but i see were people get the opinion of bein tacky kina thing! but if u like them chris then very well do so mate! LED al the way of course!

Gobsheene

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini&Corolla
Couple of flouresent tubes on the bottom mate!!! none of this neon led lark...... dont forget a 40w lightbulb screwd into the back of every wheel arch!

Seriously though... dont do it, there like lexus lights, alll things of the past!

Neil_M

RMS Regular
Its not my bag mate, on any car.... It doesnt make alot of sense to me, having lights below your car.. Why???

ray

i wouldnt stick them on cos i think they are tacky lookin
an a thing of the past

but if you are going to stick them on ake sure the car is well modded an the bulbs dont show

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.