*** LEGAL 3D Font No. Plates @ ROCKVALE ***

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Neil@rockvale

RMS Regular
Just a wee note to say that we now have the legal 3D font numbers in stock . These look great and are a nice wee alternative to the bog standard font and Fully LEGAL . Sorry for the terrible pic of them . They really do look smart in real life and are the only other font thats legal.
They are £25 a pair (y)

Attachments

• reflective 021.jpg
    reflective 021.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 153

Neil@rockvale

RMS Regular
OP
Neil@rockvale
Forgot to say these can also be done with the Blue bit at the side with the GB on it if anyone wants.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
I drove past your place today, didn't realise it was yours till after i had my coils fitted and it was too late to call in and say hello

Neil@rockvale

RMS Regular
OP
Neil@rockvale
just a wee note to say that we now have the legal 3d font numbers in stock . These look great and are a nice wee alternative to the bog standard font and fully legal . Sorry for the terrible pic of them . They really do look smart in real life and are the only other font thats legal.
They are £25 a pair (y)

^^^^^^ ;)

smyth

RMS Regular
Drives
172 cup
has anyone been through MOT with either these or the pressed plates? Any MOT men trying to be smart and wanting them removed? just asking

CJFR

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon Cupra
I went through my MOT on Friday with UK font pressed plate from the PL8 man, not Neils ones and was told they were illegal because they didnt have the British standard number on them.
I asked the MOT guy did he want me to take them off and he said no but was warning me incase the police stopped me. Oh and he recorded it on the computer.

So these ones will be prefectly 100% legal

Razor.

RMS Regular
Drives
yes
what u got to worry about then ? lol
Mines up at October
will prob be in a bush along 6 road ends by then hahaa
dirty dirty roads :worried:

Neil@rockvale

RMS Regular
OP
Neil@rockvale
I went through my MOT on Friday with UK font pressed plate from the PL8 man, not Neils ones and was told they were illegal because they didnt have the British standard number on them.
I asked the MOT guy did he want me to take them off and he said no but was warning me incase the police stopped me. Oh and he recorded it on the computer.

So these ones will be prefectly 100% legal

Hey man both my pressed and 3D font plates are id marked and have the BS markings and are 100% Legal so no worries . Gavin off this site has already went through MOT with the pressed plates on his jetta .

Neil@rockvale

RMS Regular
OP
Neil@rockvale
has anyone been through MOT with either these or the pressed plates? Any MOT men trying to be smart and wanting them removed? just asking

There would be absolutely no reason for the MOT man to ask for these or my pressed ones to be removed . Dont panic they are LEGAL :laughing:

CJFR

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon Cupra
Hey man both my pressed and 3D font plates are id marked and have the BS markings and are 100% Legal so no worries . Gavin off this site has already went through MOT with the pressed plates on his jetta .

Thats what i was saying Neil, the only thing wrong with the ones i got from elsewhere was no BS number. But yours has it so 100% fine.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.