Legal Limits DVD wanted

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

OLLIeCrX

RMS Regular
OP
OLLIeCrX
Drives
C63 AMG
good lad :grinning:

i knew i`d seen it somewhere but couldnt remember where.

only wanting it cuz theres a wee bit o the crx in it :laughing:... ah memories

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
True, they did get a few hundred thousand made up n didnt sell that many :p

So offer them a pound or sumat lol...

But Andrew will just say OOOOhhh datsch disgrassefull and a phenomenonally inschulting price... :laughing:

wiggee

RMS Regular
Drives
4 x 4
wish he had the time he whitied in my house and hit the vacum cleaner on the outakes ..... if you read this andy funny as fook m8 !!!!!

OLLIeCrX

RMS Regular
OP
OLLIeCrX
Drives
C63 AMG
LOL... i would get it off em but i never see em.. and i`ve been promised a copy ever since if was being made... davey in procars sorted me good tho :grinning:

RMS_CLK

RMS Regular
I told them i wanted a free copy since i was in it and they sent me one. Beats paying for it lol.

RMS_CLK

RMS Regular
Well to be fair Graham obtained it for me cause i was a lazy ole biatch and couldnt be arsed emailing them lol

technique

Banned
wiggee said:
wish he had the time he whitied in my house and hit the vacum cleaner on the outakes ..... if you read this andy funny as fook m8 !!!!!

AH **** THE MEMORIES!!!!!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.