Lets go nutts - 2

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Nicole

RMS Regular
Drives
'02 Seat Leon Cu
drove past it- musta been ok cos this was at around 4 or 5 and there were LOADSA cars along the road and were all the action was takin place.

Geoff20VT

who makes the money out of these boring tyre burning sessions ?

I just don't see the point in paying £10 to see a load of twincams smoking tyres. Someone must be making loads from these things, don't see to much of it going back into anything useful.

But people are willing to pay so i guess that's just how it is.

Nordonian

RMS Regular
moretto said:
wz ok wzn't worth the 8 pound

lol
we managed to get in for nout, walked past the guy and he never let on, his problem not mine, was good show but tbh if i had paid 8 quid in id have been a bit dissapointed, it wasnt nething i aint seen b4

PeteJ

RMS Regular
Drives
A black 4x4
crap show, and was a rip off, i paid a tenner to enter my car, just to get it dusty!

Jason

RMS Regular
wing_commander said:
crap show, and was a rip off, i paid a tenner to enter my car, just to get it dusty!
lol i was in for 5 mins but turned.. seen u on the way out wing commander!

Jmax

RMS Regular
wing_commander said:

lad i could have told ya that would happen

Matt123

RMS Regular
miss_60 said:
id a class day!!:grinning:

some ppl enjoyed it then. was pretty good craic but it does get a bit tedious at times watchin the same corollas and sierras goin round and round again and again.

although the bloke that took the 300zx in must have been a rite muppet. no chance i would have taken it in amongst all the **** heap sierras and twinners. some ppl :roll:

Chris Burnett

RMS Regular
ffs you know what was gona happen at this show and all other ones for that matter...

if u dont like it dont go...

and if u didnt go then why bother posting???

Chris Burnett

RMS Regular
i had a good day...

im just sayin that ppl know wats gona b at these shows and usually know the price before they go and even if they dont they know it will prob b at least £10

knowing this they still go and afterwards feel the need to come onto a modified car site and moan about all the negatives.....why????

sexymanda

Banned
Drives
turbo ctr,Eclips
when it says on a flyer u view 6 quid, u expect it to be 6 quis, then ppl get charged at random rates. mayb we need proper ppl doing these shows to limit thereason for ppl to moan.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.