Letstance Coffee Club, Drumbo Park

mike150

RMS Regular
Drives
Around
Not my cup of tea at all, now I get the following they have etc but I wouldn’t get excited over them and would prefer a r35 or r33.
I'm the same, I'd prefer an R33 V-spec in midnight purple.........

That's exactly what I ordered 20 years ago only the importer went bankrupt, it took a little leverage to get the deposit back but got it. The price of all Skylines is just mad now and the R34 is the maddest. I don't get it TBH.

Jrice283

RMS Regular
Drives
06 Leon FR
Fav car for me was the grey 1275gt classic Mini, so much want, fab morning for it

She arrived under man power 😂 left the choke on too long and forgot about it until about 5 miles from drumbo and coked up the spark plugs 😏 had to clean them with hand sanitizer in the toilets 😂

Was a good morning with amazing looking cars.. have a massive soft spot for the mk2 golfs

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220321-084855_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220321-084855_Instagram.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 88
  • 20220320_133250.jpg
    20220320_133250.jpg
    508.8 KB · Views: 78

Mel

RMS Regular
Drives
S3
She arrived under man power 😂 left the choke on too long and forgot about it until about 5 miles from drumbo and coked up the spark plugs 😏 had to clean them with hand sanitizer in the toilets 😂

Was a good morning with amazing looking cars.. have a massive soft spot for the mk2 golfs
Part and parcel of owning a Mini, always an adventure, funny when I was over for a nosey you were poking under the bonnet, didn't know it was owned by an RMSer or I would of spoke and prob did you head in with loads of questions about it

Jrice283

RMS Regular
Drives
06 Leon FR
Part and parcel of owning a Mini, always an adventure, funny when I was over for a nosey you were poking under the bonnet, didn't know it was owned by an RMSer or I would of spoke and prob did you head in with loads of questions about it

I luckily had a pair of vise grips 😂 Yeah im not on here anywhere near as much as i should be lol.. I am well used to questions that's something that comes with owning a mini 😂

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
Drives
Old skool
I luckily had a pair of vise grips 😂 Yeah im not on here anywhere near as much as i should be lol.. I am well used to questions that's something that comes with owning a mini 😂
At one point I seen you under the bonnet with a lighter so as a former mini owner I knew to leave you be 😂

R36_

RMS Regular
Drives
R36 Passat
Pretty impressive gathering today… had a great time walking round and watching some of the cars leaving. Also met @R36_ and finally got a look at the Passat , so impressive in the flesh!
Arfur! It was great meeting you and thank you for your kind words! Hopefully bump into you at Dubshed again.

Such a well ran meeting as always from LS. Brilliant selection of motors too.