Letterkenny Warning Ovr The Weekend!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Cormac

RMS Regular
Just back from the rally there and was chatting to few boys i kno and they were saying that the guards were lifting cars if ur seen messing about, 2 of there boys had serrias lifted and impounded ovr the weekend then they were told that they would have em checked ovr and if they were found to have welded diffs or any defects they'd b in trouble,

So just be carefull guys!

Cormac

Cormac

RMS Regular
OP
Cormac
I hear there is sum action in Ballybofey, But most will be out drinking, like me :grinning:

Cormac

Cormac

RMS Regular
OP
Cormac
Id heard sum fella that owned a lorry park had cleared the yard out and was going to let ppl into diff in it, how much truth there is in this story i dont no, gonna take a spin past before i kit Lky!

Cormac

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
there was diffin up a road beside letterkenny 4x4 place ! seen a bit of it and then sat in the town !

Dermot

I was doin burnouts most of the nite in Fast_CAV's car... Guards didnt say anything !!! I wasnt gonna give them a chance to either if they had of decided to :p

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.