Lewis' Audi A4 Avant B7

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Lewis.

RMS Regular
Drives
S14 Zenki
Yawn.

Never owned a diesel or a boring car before. But im going to get the head down and get saving for a bit. Got this for an absolute steal and it drives like a dream. FSH, 2keys and other things yadda yadda. I chose the avant as i prefer them over the saloon as i dont quite like the boot of the saloon, it just seems unfinished imo.

Credit to the previous owners as its in very good condition inside and out. Ive never had half the features this car has before so its like witchcraft. First car ive had in a couple years that's had a cup holder too.

No plans, just plan to drive it. Maybe some nicer wheels but again, i know nothing about these so dont know what wheels to go for.

Here is 3 or 4 random pics a took while a few mates where having a look around it when i got home.

8C8FC55F-77F9-4D61-BA82-82C.jpg
0D96F2A8-736F-4C9C-A7A1-BAC.jpg
156BB907-A919-4154-9436-A9078DB01397_zpshnl6zfzf.jpg
A39B29F0-071A-45FD-AE36-6A5.jpg

pinto200

RMS Regular
I've an 07, good aul bus, does family duties very well. The Mrs prefers driving it to the M135i8-(

Your wheels look well imo

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
90's Junk
I drove my parents B6 A4 S-Line all weekend and behind the wheel was a really nice place to be. Like yourself I've always had silly cars with little to no 'mod-cons' and it was a welcome change. I really struggled to hand the keys back!

Health to drive!

Lewis.

RMS Regular
OP
Lewis.
Drives
S14 Zenki
Looks good! I switched to the dark side earlier this year after never owning a diesel and I can't wait to get back in a petrol again!
Cheers! Im jonesing already for something revvy and ive had it 2 days ! lol

I've an 07, good aul bus, does family duties very well. The Mrs prefers driving it to the M135i8-(

Your wheels look well imo

Cheers man. I think they are TT wheels or something, i want RS4 wheels so might shift these on.

Lewis.

RMS Regular
OP
Lewis.
Drives
S14 Zenki
I drove my parents B6 A4 S-Line all weekend and behind the wheel was a really nice place to be. Like yourself I've always had silly cars with little to no 'mod-cons' and it was a welcome change. I really struggled to hand the keys back!

Health to drive!

Its a great place to sit, the missus loves the car and driving it which is a first lol Its like driving a sofa lol

Michael M

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golfs
Love these. It was between this and my Passat estate when I was changing. Hard to call but went for the VW as I feel had a bit more cabin space (I'm 6' 2,'' lol)

euge07

RMS Regular
Drives
c220 cdi sport
Looks well i really like these. Is it a 2.0 tdi? The 2005 2.0 tdi can be picked up very cheap,

Lewis.

RMS Regular
OP
Lewis.
Drives
S14 Zenki
Love these. It was between this and my Passat estate when I was changing. Hard to call but went for the VW as I feel had a bit more cabin space (I'm 6' 2,'' lol)
Cheers! Im 5'10 to this is dead on! Lol

Looks well i really like these. Is it a 2.0 tdi? The 2005 2.0 tdi can be picked up very cheap,
thanks man, yeah 2.0 tdi :grinning:

They came on some S-Line models too.
ahh cheers lyons!

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Looks great Lewis, as I said a world away from what you're used to. Put your flat cap on, put her into 6th and enjoy :grinning:

Con

RMS Regular
Drives
JDM Honda Del So
I freaking love my B5 Avant TDi Quattro

The Hot Tub lid slots perfectly diagonal in the boot like a glove

Fill it full of jungle juice HTD

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
Cheers! Im jonesing already for something revvy and ive had it 2 days ! lol

Cheers man. I think they are TT wheels or something, i want RS4 wheels so might shift these on.

Looks well lad, HTD.

I've genuine scirocco alloys in 18'' with tyres here.

This is them on my old b7 in middle of interested.

image.jpg

StephenDc2

RMS Regular
Looks like a great car that! I have the quattro petrol version and cant fault the car.. Ticks all the boxes because it looks good, the sline interior is a nice place to sit in, it can tow well, drives well and you can throw the bikes in the back

Lewis.

RMS Regular
OP
Lewis.
Drives
S14 Zenki
Looks well lad, HTD.

I've genuine scirocco alloys in 18'' with tyres here.

This is them on my old b7 in middle of interested.
Thanks man! The scircoccos wouldnt be my cup off tea, but cheers for the offer!

Lewis.

RMS Regular
OP
Lewis.
Drives
S14 Zenki
Looks like a great car that! I have the quattro petrol version and cant fault the car.. Ticks all the boxes because it looks good, the sline interior is a nice place to sit in, it can tow well, drives well and you can throw the bikes in the back

Cheers! Its a great place to sit. Im actually starting to enjoy driving it :oops:

Lewis.

RMS Regular
OP
Lewis.
Drives
S14 Zenki
Im actually really enjoying this car since i picked it up. Its nice having something for the first time, i know will start every morning and not worry about it being knicked or watched.

I can fit the golf clubs and fishing rods in the car with it full of passengers so its really handy. Ive only put diesel in it today since i picked it up too. 360 miles to £20, thats unheard of to me. Usually id be happy to see 100 miles to £20.

Laundrymike

RMS Regular
Drives
T4, S3, Mini
Im actually really enjoying this car since i picked it up. Its nice having something for the first time, i know will start every morning and not worry about it being knicked or watched.

I can fit the golf clubs and fishing rods in the car with it full of passengers so its really handy. Ive only put diesel in it today since i picked it up too. 360 miles to £20, thats unheard of to me. Usually id be happy to see 100 miles to £20.

These aren't bad on fuel if driven 'sensibly' but there's no way you got 360 miles out of £20 fuel...that works out at roughly 90mpg!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.