Lewis's Civic Type R - New pics!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Noel McQ

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS
The mag caught my eye last night when i was at the shop, dont know how i missed the thread lol! Normally i prefer the type r in standard guise but that really is nice (y) good work

P.S yas arent alone! im 24 and look about 15, still get id'd for alcohol and get some rare looks in the MPS lol

Lewis.

RMS Regular
OP
Lewis.
Drives
S14 Zenki
Okay, bought a Tegiwa M on Friday and took some other pics too at my mates house, here they are

Heres the Teg M, Excuse my dirty engine bay! Needs a clean lol

Got some parts to collect soon from carbonworx so will update with more pics when i get them :grinning:

Lewis.

RMS Regular
OP
Lewis.
Drives
S14 Zenki
Random question bluntcap, What rollers was your car dyno'd on ? Just want to know where to use when i get Jonny to map mine lol

bluntcap

RMS Regular
Drives
2018 Golf R
Random question bluntcap, What rollers was your car dyno'd on ? Just want to know where to use when i get Jonny to map mine lol
Mine was on Jonny's old rollers mate.....he's sold them now unfortunately. Have a word with Jonny, he should just be able to road map the car for you, or do you mean getting a dyno done after he's finished to have an idea of the bhp? If that's what you mean ask Jonny who he'd recommend (y) As I've never had my car on a different set of rollers lol

Bronk

RMS Regular
Gruppe m or the tegiwa replicas are proven to be the best induction lot for k20's .. And they make the best noise =D

Civics lookin really well :grinning:

Jola

RMS Regular
I have to admit I thought you were a crazy chap selling the DC2 for an EP3, but that looks fantastic (y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.