License category C1

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Bryan

RMS Regular
How do you get this category on your license? It's for a van/lorry of over 3.5 tonnes but less than 7.5 tonnes. Do you have to do an HGV test?

Bryan

RMS Regular
OP
Bryan
Just found an answer to this question on another site - the DVLNI web site is useless.

It doesn't seem to be much point in doing the C1 test though since it costs so much and doesn't let you drive anything that's much more useful.

Rik

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E46 M3
Ask sum1 thats finished with their licence to donate it to ya

Terry

RMS Regular
Drives
Carefully
Join the army and get all your licenses for free - then leave. You save yourslef thousands upon thousands!! ;-)

Bryan

RMS Regular
OP
Bryan
Bryan is afraid of working for someone AFAIK

You don't know much then. Comments like this are really ****ing me off at the moment. Especially coming from a "moderator"...

I probably work harder than most of you mummy boys off here at the moment.

Bryan

RMS Regular
OP
Bryan
You don't even ****ing know me you smartarse. So what makes you qualified to say anything on the matter?

Sir Sax

Drives
vts
by reading through 1700 of your posts, gives me a decent enough idea. and so far you come across as a proper c0ck.

Sir Sax

Drives
vts
Bryan said:
Sir Sax said:
alas chums, i shall not be able to go! im in a lecture till 7.15 and also its a bit of a crappy day!!
sniffle sniffle
pish, i can no longer go. what about tomorrow night instead?
boo hoo hoo

Still at uni, eh... dunno what real work is then...

you should read the thread instead of nitpicking through my posts. This was a quote i made but was actually Rachie.

Sry Brian, i think i've had more houses than you've wet your nappies.

Still at uni? Was never there...been working hard for the last 15 years and a steelworker/welder for last 7 years.

Seeing as i have a family to support i don't think mummy will tuck me into bed tonight, shame, i really miss that :worried:

Now kindly FVCK OFF!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.