Active Deal Lidl DIY /Tool Deals

DJMCA

RMS Regular
Did anyone in Ards area get any deals leaflets for new store? I totally forgot it had opened.

We got the leaflet through the door, they have them lying in store too. Place is feckin packed anytime you go near it now

rupertfinch

RMS Regular
We got the leaflet through the door, they have them lying in store too. Place is feckin packed anytime you go near it now

I was wondering what they were offering on the first few days. Managed to pop in on Saturday after 8pm. I was really impressed at its appearance and layout. Just a much nicer experience.
I remember venturing into my first Lidl in Glasgow in 1998 and it feeling like Soviet Russia!

DJMCA

RMS Regular
I was wondering what they were offering on the first few days. Managed to pop in on Saturday after 8pm. I was really impressed at its appearance and layout. Just a much nicer experience.
I remember venturing into my first Lidl in Glasgow in 1998 and it feeling like Soviet Russia!

I was cracking up when we were in, place was mad! Couldn't get near anything or hardly move. I guess it will calm down when the novelty wears off, people haven't much else to do atm lol

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
When they opened the new Limavady Lidl it was like that at the start it calmed after a couple of weeks.

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
There doing an electric one for £89 they were sold out when I was in. The wife’s aunt was tearing around with the last one in her trolley I did think about ambushing her 🤣

TalkToFrank

RMS Regular
Drives
335i MT Touring
Bought one of the parkside extendable Lance's there, out to 5 metres! Now, I've a karcher k4 and there's an adapter inside and it fits lovely. I was able to power wash the bottom of the gutters of the house and the whole back wall, windows etc with ease... Pretty good for £28! Gonna be handy for washing the roof and underside of the ⛵ as a bonus

PDK

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E92 & E46
Bought one of the parkside extendable Lance's there, out to 5 metres! Now, I've a karcher k4 and there's an adapter inside and it fits lovely. I was able to power wash the bottom of the gutters of the house and the whole back wall, windows etc with ease... Pretty good for £28! Gonna be handy for washing the roof and underside of the ⛵ as a bonus
Do you have a link or pic of this? Sounds very handy !

TalkToFrank

RMS Regular
Drives
335i MT Touring
IMG_20210304_232822.jpg
IMG_20210304_233034.jpg
IMG_20210304_233030.jpg
IMG_20210304_232951.jpg

TalkToFrank

RMS Regular
Drives
335i MT Touring
Just realised it's 5 metres working height i.e you're holding it a metre off the ground 👀

Reactions: PDK

hannakournikova

RMS Regular
I have the drill and it's probably the weakest out of the parkside 20v line up. The chuck is flimsy and wibble wobbles and it often needs a couple of dabs on the trigger to get going. It was stupidly cheap though so I'm OK with it in the workshop for part time use. Have a bosch professional at home which is quite a bit better and would be better suited to more regular use.
I think we have the £20 with no drill hammer feature. Fella in work has the hammer version and much better.

thomas_lad

RMS Regular
None in Newtownabbey or Crumlin road. If anyone spots these in stock can you let me know or if you’re really kind buy it and I’ll PayPal you for contactless pickup around Belfast area
i'll be going to carrick lidl on the way home and will check. pm me your number or i can pm you on here

Marc C

RMS Regular
Drives
E46 325i Touring
None in Newtownabbey or Crumlin road. If anyone spots these in stock can you let me know or if you’re really kind buy it and I’ll PayPal you for contactless pickup around Belfast area

There were loads in Carrick yesterday when I was in

TalkToFrank

RMS Regular
Drives
335i MT Touring
That is some article!! Can it only be attached to a powerhose or could be used with a sprayer?

I don't think so unless you intend to macgiver it
That looks great. Any other adapters or just the karcher? Hoping it would fit a nilfisk.

There is another adapter there but I couldn't tell you what it fits 🤷

U wanting a wee photographical diagram ?