Active Deal Lidl DIY /Tool Deals

hannakournikova

RMS Regular
Yes, the helpline sent me to an email address.... which eventually sent me to another email address for the product supplier. The supplier claimed they had no replacement stock in the UK and had to refund me instead. Annoyingly when I started the process there were some for sale in Portadown but they have since all gone.
I have one, let me confirm model number.
Anyone ever try the cordless lawnmower? Seen it in store not that I need it but was tempted to know what they are like
I have one too. No issues at all.

Bryan

RMS Regular
Any of the titan range in screwfix suit you?

I had the Titan 50cc 20" one before but also broke that. Can't seem to buy a replacement carb for it anywhere. It was a brilliant saw and I wish I could get it working again. It was £149 when I bought it about 3 years ago and the same thing is now £169

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
Hyundai 62cc, 20" bar might be worth a look.
Were £120 but now seem to have crept up to £150ish.

Bryan

RMS Regular
I managed to get a chainsaw in Craigavon yesterday so if anyone else is looking for one there are 2 more there.

roverspeed

RMS Regular
Drives
Insignia
Down to £50. Couldn’t help myself.

I’ve burned out a few of the normal ones. If they do a smaller professional I’ll probably grab one of those too. Much better than the standard ones.
I bought the performance range drill and am very impressed with it for 55 quid. Serious dose of torque.

Easily on par with Dewalt stuff I use in work.

Would really like 4.5/5 inch pro range grinder. I don't have much use for a big 9 inch grinder but keen to hear on feedback on it

I have 5x 4 amp 2x 2 amp batteries now, so rude not to have more stuff to use them in.

Gavlar

RMS Regular
More chainsaws incoming if people need

Screenshot_20240526_154904.jpg

I'm not up or big on BBQs but is this good?

Screenshot_20240526_155030.jpg

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Absolute long shot, but if anyone sees the 20v cordless angle grinder would you get it and I’ll square you up? Been waiting for it for months and clean forgot they were out on a Monday this week 😔.

None in Lisburn, Andersonstown, Stewartstown or Ballynahinch.

Last edited:

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Absolute long shot, but if anyone sees the 20v cordless angle grinder would you get it and I’ll square you up? Been waiting for it for months and clean forgot they were out on a Monday this week 😔.

None in Lisburn, Andersonstown, Stewartstown or Ballynahinch.
I'll be in Ballymoney tomorrow. I'll check there for you.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Picked 1 up in England today. For some reason they are £24.99 here, but the local branch has 5 or 6 of them (pretty sure I saw them a couple of weeks ago too, so the English must do less angle grinding than the folk of NI).

1 of our vans is actually bringing it home tomorrow for me, so I'm happy to get another if anyone else wants.

As an aside, their 4ah batteries are £24.99 here compared to £29.99 at home 🤷‍♂️ .

rupertfinch

RMS Regular
You’ve found about the only dearer thing in an English Lidl. We are shafted at every opportunity. Mistral paddle boards were £250 here last year, £200 across the water.

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
e60 320d
Picked 1 up in England today. For some reason they are £24.99 here, but the local branch has 5 or 6 of them (pretty sure I saw them a couple of weeks ago too, so the English must do less angle grinding than the folk of NI).

1 of our vans is actually bringing it home tomorrow for me, so I'm happy to get another if anyone else wants.

As an aside, their 4ah batteries are £24.99 here compared to £29.99 at home 🤷‍♂️ .
I’ll take one @Lyons