Liverpool Victoria problem

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
just been on the phone to them and they told me they no longer cover my car's lowered suspension. :?

anyone else heard anything similar, or spoken to them recently too?

Harry

RMS Regular
Drives
V8
did they call you? I havent heard anything about it anyway, and never will hopefully!

Lyons

RMS Moderator
OP
Lyons
Drives
X5 / 435D
holy ****. just been on the phone and they said they dont cover for tints, lowering, body mods, exhaust etc etc. therefore im not covered. i need cheap insurance companys who do mods QUICK!

Taz007

RMS Regular
Drives
E92
thats strange - im sure ur not the only one with mods like that so theres gonna be a lot of ppl in the same boat as u :-s

paddymcc

RMS Regular
Drives
C63
Try Endsleigh. Im not sure about mod's but they were by far my cheapest company and also offer 3rd party cover for any other car i drive.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
OP
Lyons
Drives
X5 / 435D
quinn were £2113, trying endlsiegh now. keep them coming! panic stations here!

Terry

RMS Regular
Drives
Carefully
The usual, elephant, hughes or brokers on yell.com.

BBSBOY

RMS Regular
Flux have apparently pulled out of northern ireland, not sure how true that is but ive heard it from a number of people

Steven

Cess

RMS Staff
jonny106 said:
Most people with mods dont have them all covered. Dont worry about it.

Yip the boy is right. I would reckon that most people on here have been less than truthful when it comes to the extent of their mods.

WSK

RMS Regular
Drives
R
tis,most ppl wen they crash ,take most things off b4 insurence compnays come out :lol:

Terry

RMS Regular
Drives
Carefully
sideways_always said:
tis,most ppl wen they crash ,take most things off b4 insurence compnays come out :lol:

yep - been there - done that ;)

None of mine are declared at the minute - fair enough it's not big and not clever etc but im not really bothered.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
OP
Lyons
Drives
X5 / 435D
well, sorted now. they werent prepared to cover me on the tints, exhaust and lowering. seems a tad unfair, considering the only other things i have are alloys, stereo + alarm :worried:

now paying £589 more with abbey. hoorah :?:

although, on my way home this evening i was thinking does this now mean im covered TPFT to drive any other cars :roll:

Terry

RMS Regular
Drives
Carefully
As far as i am aware 99% of fully comp policies let you drive other cars - all mine have been and i've been through several insurers ;-)

Lyons

RMS Moderator
OP
Lyons
Drives
X5 / 435D
LMAO!! ill be on the phone first thing tomorrow. peach

Jason MacQ

RMS Regular
g4ost said:
As far as i am aware 99% of fully comp policies let you drive other cars - all mine have been and i've been through several insurers ;-)
Most of them dont any more as too many people have ripped the arse out of it and stuffed a car 5 times the price of the insured one.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.