Long Lasting Air Freshener?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Bono872

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi
Amazon.com: I'm Not Gay I Just Really Love Rainbows Air Freshener: Health & Personal Care

;)

Also available in the form of coasters:

125838038_m.png

Gotta love google for random findings! :p

Bono872

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi
Haha I seen that one too but thought the rainbow one would be more apt in regards to the RMS nightout. Poor Connor, got an EPIC photo of him in Belfast yesterday but if I put it up I;d be slaughtered!

There was another gay one... I'll try find it...

EDIT:

gaylord.png

Back on topic: the California Car sweets are some job, mate has his laguna breeze since Spetember in the pickup and still going strong!

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
Haha I seen that one too but thought the rainbow one would be more apt in regards to the RMS nightout. Poor Connor, got an EPIC photo of him in Belfast yesterday but if I put it up I;d be slaughtered!

There was another gay one... I'll try find it...

LOL!! Fire the photo of Connor up bono, has to be done (y)

Bono872

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi
I'll throw it up on the Embarrassing RMS members photos thread at some point lol

Alan_B

RMS Regular
Drives
Whatever
Started using febreeze in the car once a week, smells lovely! No more smell of stale smoke (y)

forde

RMS Regular
Drives
Vectra SRi
wats with those california scents ones do you have to have a can floatin about the car lol

ferrett

RMS Regular
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
get whatever jonto sprayed in the teg before i got it , it still smells like berries ffs

Bono872

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi
probably Autosmart Berry Blast. Usually don't last anytime at all but makes an awesome flamethrower :p

WSK

RMS Regular
Drives
R
probably Autosmart Berry Blast. Usually don't last anytime at all but makes an awesome flamethrower :p

Indeed, i hadnt the balls to spark the lighter when doing it,So i got a mate to spark the lighter while i held the can with 2 hands... and by ****,the flame ball was about 3 ft lol:eek: smelt nice too lol

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
Indeed, i hadnt the balls to spark the lighter when doing it,So i got a mate to spark the lighter while i held the can with 2 hands... and by ****,the flame ball was about 3 ft lol:eek: smelt nice too lol

sounds like fun....anyone care to record and upload a demonstration of this ;)

Taz007

RMS Regular
Drives
E92
got a yankee candle gel freshner yesterday so will see how long it lasts

inkey

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus ST3
FTW Yankie candle Fresh Linin Smelling is the Best about hear lots about this berry blast where could i get this from?

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Berryblast is a novelty - you go "WOW!!!" the first time you blast it and it doesnt last long at all. Either the smell in the car or the contents in the car. Just IMO!

formulaone

RMS Regular
elite car care in raby street do bubble gum its the shiz lasts quite well but then 5ltrs will do quite a while lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.