Looking again.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Mel_45

RMS Regular
Drives
megane
So after selling the vfr last October Ive lasted to now without the urge for a bike.

Looking for something but Im not sure exactly what I want.

Have up to £1500 to spend and looking something to do about 500 mile a week on commuting etc.

have had a bandit and a vfr so anybody got any ideas?

warren

RMS Photographer
Something like a CBR600f would probably fit the bill quite well. I'm sure it's almost as quick as the RR but it's a bit softer and more upright!

@Ceebl has one, I'm sure he'd recommend it for this sort of thing!

Mel_45

RMS Regular
OP
Mel_45
Drives
megane
CBR, Gixxer, R6 and the likes are possibilities but asking incase theres something else that im missing.

Bit more infor, Im a big guy and most of the riding will be up and down the motorway from Magherafelt to Belfast.

warren

RMS Photographer
I don't know about the older R6 but I had a 2006 one in the newer shape before the R1, it felt like riding a triangle, suspension was rock hard and you're very hunched over. Do not recommend for 500 miles a week lol.

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
If it's for commuting (rather than street cred) a deuville would be just the job and you'd get one for that kind of money.

mike150

RMS Regular
Drives
Around
Comfy sporty and fast for less than 1500..............

HONDA CBR600
YAMAHA THUNDERACE
YAMAHA THUNDERCAT
SUZUKI RF900 / RF600
KAWASAKI ZX9

mx5 turbo

RMS Regular
Drives
it hard
I picked up a zzr600 there, sports touring so comfy to ride and 100bhp standard so the sail along rightly, I've full scorpion system and k&n and she sounds the part too. I'm about 6ft and fat and it's a good size for me

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.