Lotus Elise 111R

Burt2000

RMS Regular
OP
Burt2000
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Away back to England with its new 6ft 7” owner 😂….ill miss it, a special little car.

IMG_3140.jpeg

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
How the hell did he fit 😂 in 6ft4 and the steering wheel literally sits on my knees in them lol

What’s next buddy?

Burt2000

RMS Regular
OP
Burt2000
Drives
Type RA Ltd
We have some home improvements needing doing and a big holiday in August so I’ll have to just hold off for a bit. It’s hard for me to have an empty garage too though lol, it will be less expensive anyway if I did get something.

At least I got to own one for a while and experience what they are all about. A go kart for the road and the perfect weekend toy.

How the hell did he fit 😂 in 6ft4 and the steering wheel literally sits on my knees in them lol

What’s next buddy?

I’ve no idea Pete, I pulled up at the airport to pick him up and the first thing I did was shake his hand and ask him “eh how tall are you”? He said don’t worry I can fit in my brothers S1 Elise 😂

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Was just going to say the S2 isn't too bad, try an S1 😅

I'm 5'8 and have the seat right back as far as it goes, and it fits like a glove 😎 Head still almost touches the roof 😅

Burt2000

RMS Regular
OP
Burt2000
Drives
Type RA Ltd
I did see that car yes Barry, I’d say it would be some fun.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
OP
Burt2000
Drives
Type RA Ltd
The 2 seats is a deal breaker for me these days though. I’ll Need 4 going forward.