Low entry lightweight Jack and Impact driver

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Neil@rockvale

RMS Regular
Just a quick note to say how fantastic the new Draper low entry lightweight alloy jack and Sealey Impact gun I got recently are . With the amount of messing about and changing wheels etc that I do I cannot believe I didn't buy these years ago . It just makes changing 4 wheels so quick and easy . Also the price and service was great as per usual . If you don't already own a lightweight low entry jack then go buy one .

gizmo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Vrs Octavia
What sealey Impact driver?Battery one?
I bought one a while back and it wouldn't even remove wheel studs
Ended up buying a Milwaukee

lightning

RMS Trader
Drives
volvo 740
Just a quick note to say how fantastic the new Draper low entry lightweight alloy jack and Sealey Impact gun I got recently are . With the amount of messing about and changing wheels etc that I do I cannot believe I didn't buy these years ago . It just makes changing 4 wheels so quick and easy . Also the price and service was great as per usual . If you don't already own a lightweight low entry jack then go buy one .

Good job Neil hopefully the jack squeezes below the p1 :laughing:

lightning

RMS Trader
Drives
volvo 740
What sealey Impact driver?Battery one?
I bought one a while back and it wouldn't even remove wheel studs
Ended up buying a Milwaukee

The Sealey 24v 600 is the one to get, but it's not expensive so I always sell them based on having to crack the studs first, tho a lot of people find they don't have to.

That said a Milwaukee or even better the Metabo one's are a different league, but also a different price bracket, at £295+ for the Milwaukee.

Ian A

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
I've the Sealey 24v 600 bought from Wilsons as well and its grand for me at home. Probably the best value for money out there.

Anything else bigger or more expensive would have been wasted for all the use I would put through it.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.