LP610 Huracan

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

mcma1

RMS Regular
Drives
A Bull
Cant quite believe I am writing this but next week is going to be very special as I get to bring this bad boy back home.

The R8 is unreal, I love it but around a month ago I started to look seriously at replacements, and it was difficult. Main reason being that I am into the last 10 months of warranty on it and sadly they depreciate quite quickly so I wanted to investigate a move while its pristine and an attractive trade in. The 911's are great but felt like a step back, not sure I am a 458 guy plus they are older cars now. Merc GTR, drove one last year and when I got back into the R8 its just felt some much better, NSX and a few others considered but I couldn't bring myself to part from the V10 and its noise.

2 weeks ago I finally made a serious enquiry on a White Huracan, usual low ball offer on the R8 but within a few hours I had a deal that could work so I hatched a plan. While over in London to go to Harry Potter world I dragged the wife and kids into HR Owen to look at a grey car and actually see one for the first time in the metal, this just made the determination in me grow even more so agreed on the white car. Came home and over a coffee with @WSM we started to realised I wasn't completely sure on this car mainly because of the 16k miles on it, nothing I know but actually a fair few on these type of cars, it was bugging me so before I had committed with the deposit I cancelled and we had another look over autotrader. The biggest problem buying a Huracan is the interiors, so many great cars but they just go a step too far on the interior for me.

This car then popped onto the Redline Website and I knew it was the one, fresher, low mileage and the right spec. Straight talking sales manager Dean made it very easy and the deal was done.

So its a Giallo Midas Yellow LP610 with Style pack, Upgraded Giano wheels, Branding pack and important to me black leather and contrast interior. Has all the other important options like lifting gear and some alcantara etc

Next Wednesday the V10 road trip begins driving the R8 to Redline and the Huracan home the next day. Cant wait and cant sleep!

Will get plenty off pictures at Redline as they have some serious stock!

Cheers @WSM for the sound advice and occasional slap.

HUR-1.jpg

HUR-2.jpg

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Awk I thought you where gonna wait until it arrived. Absolutely amazing and you know my thoughts on it. I was excited over the first choice never mind this one. I can’t wait to see it in the flesh and a massive health to enjoy.

mcma1

RMS Regular
OP
mcma1
Drives
A Bull
I looked around my 320d and thought yeah 159k on it but I should get another 40 alright hopefully :joy:

I'm not even jealous, actually delighted that people are doing so well.

A Lambo is just that!

Enjoy every mile.

Thanks

I know the mileage thing is silly but when you see the difference it can make to the resale on these things it’s worth holding out.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.