LP610 Huracan

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

mcma1

RMS Regular
OP
mcma1
Drives
A Bull
I tell you what, sat in A&E from 4 today with my 92 yr old granda (who is back home now btw), and seeing a poor family lose some one, I really am so lucky and will keep my priorities where they should be on the important stuff, this is just a crazy car to have some fun in when I can and make a few good memories along the way.

WSM

RMS Regular
Drives
R8
Lol no chance. I once said I live the RMS lifestyle on a jon44 budget.
It’s not even a real gtr, Ford ka sport with expanding foam and some 3D printed parts
Like my M4 mate. It was a kitted 420d. Hehe.

Andy glad your Grandad is OK. You’re right as well. This is all fun and it’s about enjoying it. I know you work your ballix off so it’s great to see mate. Absolutely great.

I don’t know how many of you have met Andy but he’s as genuine as they come and would do anything for anyone.

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
I don’t know how many of you have met Andy but he’s as genuine as they come and would do anything for anyone.

Firstly I hope your Granda is ok Andy

secondly I totally agree with @WSM Andy is a gentleman (I don’t use that word too often) but I would also class Warren the same. I have met them both through cars etc and Warren has helped me out with work and I have chatted to him about health issues etc.

They work hard and have nice things to show for it. So fair play to them and they deserve it.

mcma1

RMS Regular
OP
mcma1
Drives
A Bull
I refuse to have pages without pictures....

B52F24BD-C355-4234-B221-FCD602126ADC.jpeg

RolyaT

RMS Regular
Drives
people mad
You deserve to have pages with pictures. Absolutely fantastic and I hope you enjoy it.

This is why I love RMS, you have your people loathing over saabs, vags, EP3s etc then there is people on a total different level with m3's, R8's and lambos.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
You must let me see this as I dislike Lambo's but have heard great things about how these drive compared to Gallardo that I've spent plenty of time in

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
You sir are winning at life.

Stunning looking car and you are exactly right, life is for living!

Enjoy!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.