LP610 Huracan

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

ChrisR

RMS Regular
Drives
MK3 Leon 1.4tsi
I spied this one in Edinburgh earlier. Awesome!!
935DEE30-FABE-4E98-88F2-39E46F38D733.jpeg

ilovequo

RMS Regular
I'm just not a Porsche fan. The main reason being they all look wayyyyy toooo similar and their model/naming convention is just plain retarded...
To be fair, the Audi designers like using the photocopier too...
Not a dig at Audis by the way - just saying

Last edited:

WSM

RMS Regular
Drives
R8
To be fair, the Audi designers like using the photocopier too...
Really? I know if you showed me 5 911s I'd not have a clue what gen/model they were (within reason) where as if you showed me an A5, A6, A8, R8 I'd be pretty confident...

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
Really? I know if you showed me 5 911s I'd not have a clue what gen/model they were (within reason) where as if you showed me an A5, A6, A8, R8 I'd be pretty confident...

You mean A4 with 2 doors or sometimes 4 and a funny roofline, long A4, longerer A4, fast coupe A4 :p.
Car makers in having a brand 'style' shocker. I don't get the confusion re. 911s, though it is getting silly now with the amount of variations.

Regardless, @mcma1 new car looks spectacular, although similar bound to feel a bit more special than the r8 too, as cool as it was!

WSM

RMS Regular
Drives
R8
Yes - see how you knew the difference between them @cauld1 - you provide exemplarily back up of my point. A saint and a scholar you are.

Jonny_W

RMS Regular

I think Porsche designers just trim length of a new version and stick a new badge on it.

ChrisR

RMS Regular
Drives
MK3 Leon 1.4tsi
Trying to picture what part of Edinburgh that is, I want to say Jeffrey Street or East Market Street, but I don't think it is! Castle Street maybe?

Edit: Johnstone Terrace!

Correct, I was standing at the castle looking out hence the height.

The guy waking on the left of the photo got out of it.

WSM

RMS Regular
Drives
R8
I've just remembered WSM is the worst person in the world for taking photos of a new car. Could you not take an alternative passenger?
Ahem. Excuse me. That’s not very nice!

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
No harm but if I was collecting a Huracan taking pics would be the last thing on my mind :joy:

Last edited:

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
I've just remembered WSM is the worst person in the world for taking photos of a new car. Could you not take an alternative passenger?

He isn’t that bad, he sent some decent ones when he lifted the R8 esp the noise video. Made me smile lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.