Lurgan Park Rally 30th July, Rms Stand

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

rod25

RMS Regular
Drives
VOLVO 760 GLD,TD
1. mx5moore-mx5
2. Ruth- Astra
3. Nixr2 - Xr2 or Octavia VRS
4. Rod - Scally Volvo

Bryan

RMS Regular
1. mx5moore-mx5
2. Ruth- Astra
4. Rod - Scally Volvo
5. Bryan - Police Metro (need to check that its still taxed but I think it is until the end of the month)

mx5moore

RMS Regular
OP
mx5moore
Drives
http://www.reall
Just be told by Andy, ive 20 car passes in the post so plenty of spaces!!

1. mx5moore-mx5
2. Ruth- Astra
4. Rod - Scally Volvo
5. Bryan - Police Metro (need to check that its still taxed but I think it is until the end of the month)

Suz Graham

count me in

1. mx5moore-mx5
2. Ruth- Astra
4. Rod - Scally Volvo
6. Suz - VW polo

thanks
Suz

mx5moore

RMS Regular
OP
mx5moore
Drives
no probs Suz, everone welcome(y)

1. mx5moore-mx5
2. Ruth- Astra
4. Rod - Scally Volvo
6. Suz Graham - Polo

soupz

RMS Regular
Drives
Boxster S
On a slight side note, i'm taking the camera with me this year, does anyone know if its possible to get on the media team? No worries if cant, just thought id ask anyway.

belfastchris23

RMS Regular
Drives
Orange Leon FR,E
Stick me down too. All make our way over to the mx5 for tickets then ???##

1. mx5moore-mx5
2. Ruth- Astra
4. Rod - Scally Volvo
6. Suz Graham - Polo
7. Belfastchris23 - Leon Cupra

Ray686

Drives
st fiesta
can any1 bring car in? And is this 2 show the car in lurgan park itself? Wouldn't mind take st fiesta in?

NIXR2

RMS Regular
10am , texaco filling station lough rd lurgan, just off M1 juntion 10 heading for lurgan, sound ok for everone?

10!!! First stage starts at 10:30!!! Last year we met at around 9. Think we need to be leaving Texaco at 9:15 at the latest to make sure we get in without too much hassle!!!

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
10!!! First stage starts at 10:30!!! Last year we met at around 9. Think we need to be leaving Texaco at 9:15 at the latest to make sure we get in without too much hassle!!!
Good point. Historically the stand has been at the grass area in the middle of the stage so I would advise you to be at Lurgan park for 9am.

Great response for stand, you will have the best parking space at this great event!

Andy

IMG_7930.jpg

mx5moore

RMS Regular
OP
mx5moore
Drives
Ok 8:30am it is leaving at 9, I know the first stage is at 10:30 but they dont use the full park to after lunch but your right NIXR2 we would need to beat the crowd,Yes chris everone come to the red mx5 for passes at the filling station.

times have been edited in this post, didnt see andys post, sorry

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.