M3 Makeover

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Ruth

RMS Regular
hmm i also like everything but the rims, which i thought i would have loved on a white car but i dont think they suit the m3 or something!! wee bit too jap. Nice motor tho fair play :grinning:

Twain

RMS Regular
Excellent stuff Pablo, at first glance i thought they were ASA AR1s you had got for the beemer til i read and looked more closely. Havent seen the original M3s sprayed like that before and credit to you it turned out mighty fine imo. How will they fair up against the dreaded stone chips tho?

pablo

RMS Moderator
OP
pablo
who knows mate. If I like them enough Ill prob get them done in 2pack for a cleaner job

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Crazy J. said:
Not a big fan of it +o(
Wee bit tacky
BMW_Hamann_Laguna_Seca.jpg

Lol, you can stick with Pablo's then. Bar a couple of exterior mods from a corsa, this M5 powered beast would do nicely ;).

Taz007

RMS Regular
Drives
E92
car looks fukin excellent pabs! nice choice on the wheel colour!

pablo

RMS Moderator
OP
pablo
had to sit in the tax office for half an hour ffs. Then get the 3rd degree over the ins cert (temp cover note as its a 2 week policy)

Crazy J.

RMS Regular
Seen this beast today and did some drive by (photo) shooting :laughing:
Have to say the wheels look like a nice job too

06031415184mw.jpg

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.