Maranello House Fiat Panda Van

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Maranellohouse

RMS Regular
Drives
Italian
Something a little bit different. A few years ago "7" I built this little Panda Van for no other reason than they were never imported into the UK and I only knew of 3 in the UK as a whole.
As they were sold to the Italian and French markets I thought getting the parts would be easy, it was anything but easy and in fact impossible. Not to be out done, "I hate giving up", I got in touch with a friend in Serbia who got on the case and managed to get the parts with one problem, the back was to big to post, sooooo,,,, he cut it in half and sent it all to me!
Long story short I built my little van, used it for a while for shows and what not then sold it to a mate with the intention of buying it back at some point as I still had plans for it. Well after 7 years I've done that and the plans can start, well once the fergie is finished. The full history of the Panda is here Fiat Panda Van @ maranellohouse.net

He has went from this

A4BB2CA44C.jpg

To this
BF68AD3A19.jpg

And home last night like this.

005 (2).JPG

006 (2).JPG

But will be changing colours to something along the lines of this (thank you Rocko, donation made)

Maranello3.jpg

There is a lot of work ahead and I'm not sure if I'll have him ready for the shows next year but I'll try.

ilovequo

RMS Regular
Very cool - perfect pizza delivery van!
We used to have a Marbella this shape for the fields, 10 years ago when two or three hundred quid bought a perfectly good car! Think there was 30k on our one!
Always remember the spare wheel sitting between engine and bonnet!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.