Massive list of VW Stuff

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Bazmcc

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Bora
I thought it was time to make a new thread. The old one was messy and a bit out of date and long. I'll delete it shortly.

Anyway - Here's all the stuff I'm listing at the minute. I'll also keep updating it as more stuff moves about. Plenty more to come in the next couple of weeks. Just decided it was time for a bit of a clearout.

NOT ALL ITEMS HAVE PICS - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.

MK1

MK2

Full set of MK2 lower spings. Don't know what the drop it but here's a pic below. £20 will take them but I might need something else to prop the golf up with.
IMAG0317.jpg

15" BBS RM - £1200
15x7.5 and 15x8.5
4 x 100
Built to a very high spec.
Stainless steel radinox dishes 1.5" and 2.5" (£120 each).
Baskets and center caps professionally blasted and painted
Brand new center caps, nuts, badges, center rings, spring clips, all painted black.
Brand new Titanium Touch Black bolts.
Never had tyres fitted since building.
DSCN0763.jpg

Set of 14" 4x100 Teardrop alloys blasted and ready for polishing. Perfectly straight all with perfect edges. Comes with center caps already mirror polished (very hard to find now). £150
DSCN0971.jpg

DSCN0969.jpg

DSCN0970.jpg

DSCN0973.jpg

MK3

Corrado black cloth Interior front and rear seats with rear armrest - mint condition £220
seats6.jpg

100_4376.jpg

Corrado black cloth early rear seat (with center armrest) Mint condition like pic above. £80

MK4

MK4 golf/Bora 6 speed PD115/PD130/150 (AJM,ASZ or ARL) clutch
£40

Curtain airbags from a MK4 golf. Ideal for someone that's had a bump and set them off. £10
curtainbags.jpg

Skoda Octavia VRS Dark Grey (Charcoal - almost black) Visors (fits MK4 golf and Bora) - £30
DSCN0949.jpg

Skoda Octavia VRS Dark Grey (Charcoal - almost black) sunroof motor cover (fits MK4 golf) - £10 (dome light not included)
sunroofdome.jpg

MISC

BBS RM bolts - £60
120 genuine bolts from my BBS RMs. They're dark coloured because of the cleaning fluid they were in. They'll polish up just fine though.
100_5034.jpg

100_5036.jpg

4 TSW stealth center caps - £40
tswcenters.jpg

PARTS WANTED/NEEDED.
Corrado 2.0L 16v 4 branch exhaust manifold

Bazmcc

RMS Regular
OP
Bazmcc
Drives
VW Bora
Only the 18" RS6s at the top. I can get you 17", 18" or 19", rs6s, rs4s, MK5 GTI wheels etc. My mate gets them in cheap because they're usually a bit kerbed. He usually sells 18s and 19s for about £150 so if you have any of those in mind let me know. He has a set of 19" MK5 GTI rims with good tyres on them at the minute. I think he was looking about £170 for them.

Chris Mac

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 R
Im highly tempted by the Mk1...

Realistically how much work is there in getting it running?

I assume there is no MOT or Tax on it..

Is every single piece come with it to get it in 100% working order?

Bazmcc

RMS Regular
OP
Bazmcc
Drives
VW Bora
Supposed to be a guy coming up from Mayo to see it (with a trailer) tonight. Haven't heard from him since last week though.

To get it running it needs fluids put into it and a battery and a couple of earth straps, bit of wiring here and there for lighting but not a massive amount of work. Realistically if we were to go ahead and get it running we could have it turning over and probably running in an evening. I recently fitted a wiring loom, engine, steering rack, clocks and stalks from a MK2 golf. It just needs to be finished but the guy coming to see it said he wanted it as it is for a wee project. As it sits, there's about 5 boxes of parts in the back so plenty of spares and all dash parts and everything are in the back of it. Don't think there's anything significant missing. Maybe a few screws and clips but the main stuff is there including a full genuine black carpet to replace the old pattern one that's in it.

It hasn't been on the road in a while so no MOT or Tax. I bought it as a project about a year and a half ago and never really had time to work on it until lately.

Peje

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI CS45
The cruise control is one of the best features my car has, would highly recommend it to anyone who spends time on motorways!

free bump

Bazmcc

RMS Regular
OP
Bazmcc
Drives
VW Bora
Would agree there. I can also install trip computers with MFA stalks and comfort indicators (the ones you touch and they flash three times).

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
The cruise control is one of the best features my car has, would highly recommend it to anyone who spends time on motorways!

free bump

Yup got it on my MK4 GTI T - good investment (y)

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
Only the 18" RS6s at the top. I can get you 17", 18" or 19", rs6s, rs4s, MK5 GTI wheels etc. My mate gets them in cheap because they're usually a bit kerbed. He usually sells 18s and 19s for about £150 so if you have any of those in mind let me know. He has a set of 19" MK5 GTI rims with good tyres on them at the minute. I think he was looking about £170 for them.

Im looking for a set of phase 3 reps for an MK5 Golf R32 conversion - does he get many of these coming in or maybe a good set of BBS rims?

Bazmcc

RMS Regular
OP
Bazmcc
Drives
VW Bora
He's away until friday. I'll call in and get pics of everything he has at the minute.

Bazmcc

RMS Regular
OP
Bazmcc
Drives
VW Bora
Chris mac - The guy didn't show up again so you're welcome to come and see the car whenever suits.

Ghost

RMS Regular

Any W8 wheels by chance?

Gman

RMS Regular
Drives
Octavia and E39
If your mate has any old style 18" RS4s in i might be interested.

May also be interested in your door lock module, but want to try and repair mine first.

Bazmcc

RMS Regular
OP
Bazmcc
Drives
VW Bora
RS6s being sold with another car so I took them off the list.

But added these:

Genuine Brabus Monoblock S alloy wheels
18x8.5 and 18x9.5"
5x112
ET33
£500

Bazmcc

RMS Regular
OP
Bazmcc
Drives
VW Bora
Yes TSW wheels are still here. I'm near ballymena but I work in Belfast at the minute so if you need them brought up I can do that.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.