Massive list of VW Stuff

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

pdonnelly647

Drives
306 hdi
has armrest all parts and is workin ok???wud u b near belfast r were cud i meet u,im from newry?
wud u take 30

Bazmcc

RMS Regular
OP
Bazmcc
Drives
VW Bora
has armrest all parts and is workin ok???wud u b near belfast r were cud i meet u,im from newry?
wud u take 30

It has all parts and works ok apart from a wobbly hinge when it's open. I haven't had a real good close look at it but it's in pretty good condition and is complete. If it was perfect i'd be asking for the going rate which is £70. That's why the price is £40.

I think i've had around 20 - 25 emails and pms about it so far so I can't drop the price I'm afraid. I've been offered £30 for it about 5 or 6 times already.

Stevie_1 - just what's on the list mate. Although I should have a standard one in about a weeks time.

Bazmcc

RMS Regular
OP
Bazmcc
Drives
VW Bora
Armrest is sold. Just waiting for money for it now.

Can people please stop sending me PM's asking for random VW parts. I'm selling the stuff that's on the list.

Bazmcc

RMS Regular
OP
Bazmcc
Drives
VW Bora
R32 brakes sold.
MK4 golf Grill Sold.
MK1 golf front bumper sold
Bora rear bumper sold
MK4 armrest sold.

Price of GT TDI seats lowered to £130

Mr.Mint

RMS Regular
Drives
Many Things.
What are the TSW rims to fit? Do you still have them, or anything else that will fit 4x100.

Thanks,
Jay.

Bazmcc

RMS Regular
OP
Bazmcc
Drives
VW Bora
If they are on post number 1 they are for sale. There's no need to read through the rest of the thread. I have a couple of sets of wheels that are 4x100. They're both on post number 1.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
sorry i know you dont like people asking you if you have stuff that isn't, but in great need of the right back brake caliper for my PD100 Bora,

wondering if you had any, as i dont have time to go to the scrappy till saturday and would have liked it sooner if possible.

Thanks and sorry again
Andrew

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
sorry again for asking bought stuff, was wondering if you had and egr delect for a pd150 golf, and what are the symptoms of on either so block not working right and jus not working right, for a friend at college.

I have 150bhp injectors available if you want them. £250

I should also have a full set of 288mm hubs, hub carriers, bearings, calipers and carriers and I might even have a set of disks and pads here with a bit of wear on them. I'll need to check when I'm at the garage tomorrow. They'd give you a base to work from where you can run the 288s for a while until you get everything gathered to go bigger.

eh bout the hubs, wat sort of money you looking for the, with every you said and any chance you would sell with the calipers and carriers, if so what sort of money you be looking then

thanks very much and sorry again

Andrew

Bazmcc

RMS Regular
OP
Bazmcc
Drives
VW Bora
sorry again for asking bought stuff, was wondering if you had and egr delect for a pd150 golf, and what are the symptoms of on either so block not working right and jus not working right, for a friend at college.

Sorry mate, no idea what you mean. Don't have a delete pipe for sale either.

eh bout the hubs, wat sort of money you looking for the, with every you said and any chance you would sell with the calipers and carriers, if so what sort of money you be looking then

thanks very much and sorry again

Andrew

I have another buyer for the hubs but i'd need to ask him if he's definitely taking them or not. I'll let you know.

Ricky14d

Drives
Astra
hello mate, would you have the following for a 99 Bora:

rear coil overs
or
rear springs with struts

?????????

Thanks

Bazmcc

RMS Regular
OP
Bazmcc
Drives
VW Bora
If it's not on the first list it's not for sale.

I need to edit the first post but it appears I can't do it.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.