mates clio

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

clio_on_19s

Drives
clio
which i had done bags to has now changed from standard black to this, also now has the bumpers blended in. along with 16s instead of 17s. will get day pics on sat

carpics263.jpg

carpics260.jpg

carpics264-1.jpg

carpics265.jpg

carpics266.jpg

carpics271.jpg

carpics267.jpg

carpics270.jpg

carpics269.jpg

carpics268.jpg

Maxwell

Banned
them rays wheels look the absolute ticket on that wee car....hate mk2 and mk2 facelift clios, and they look worse with a stupid kit....but now i take it all back......that car looks brilliant!!! credit to ur mate!!(y)

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
AAAARRRGGHH, i feel sickened seein those rims (even if they r copies) on a RENAULT!!!!!+o( +o( +o( +o( :broken_heart: :broken_heart: :broken_heart: :broken_heart:

APPEARS to be a nice flake there but what does it look like indeed in the daylight?!?!?!?!

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
saw it on CS - not fussed at all but you need some daylight pics to see the lines

as a former modified clio owner - not my thing at all, rays do not belong on a renault!

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
them rays wheels look the absolute ticket on that wee car....hate mk2 and mk2 facelift clios, and they look worse with a stupid kit....but now i take it all back......that car looks brilliant!!! credit to ur mate!!(y)

your taste us unique though :p

OLLIeCrX

RMS Regular
Drives
C63 AMG
not a bad looking motor, but sadly to me those rims although nice ahve become the new TSW stealth

but the whole thing overall is quite nice

lee-r33

RMS Regular
Drives
R33 Skyline
i like the rims look well on it imo need some daylight pics though too see the rest of it

ally_mac

RMS Regular
Drives
05 Evo IX GT
I really like the wheels but they dont do it for me on a french car, has to be a skyline like Si R33 below.

35.JPG

As ollie says, these wheels are turning into the next TSW Stealth or worse Dare V2 and thw worse thing about it is they are all cheap copies. Very few people buy the geniue ones as they are so dear

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.