mcgarrity isnt fed up already is he?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

POD

RMS Regular
doubt it. this is derek. he buy's wrc and uses them for 1 or 2 rally's then sells them. he brother kevin said that that just the way he goes. he see something and his mind changes.

iirc he used a different car for every round of the irish tarmac championship 1 year

sideways365

RMS Regular
Drives
X5
Think he said it would take too long to sort the suspension out for the bumpy Irish tarmac so it has to go. Any takers @ £295,000 :lol:

Cess

RMS Staff
Ok chaps - last year someone was rallying an ex-works Evo 7 and someone else was rallying an ex-works 206 WRC. Where have these cars gone? Also didn't Maurice Gas have an ex-works Accent WRC?

It's a pity the Fabia went. It was refreshing to see something else apart from Subarus.

RComms

RMS Regular
Drives
E63
2 ooh 5 said:
Ok chaps - last year someone was rallying an ex-works Evo 7 and someone else was rallying an ex-works 206 WRC. Where have these cars gone? Also didn't Maurice Gas have an ex-works Accent WRC?

It's a pity the Fabia went. It was refreshing to see something else apart from Subarus.

Kieran Shaw is using the evo for the NI Championship this year afaik. it was out at kirkistown. George Tracy still has the 206. he did the monte in it. hopwfully we'll see it later in the year again :grinning:

the accents are still floating around as well. i think Cathal Arthurs is still gonna use one on the national championship.

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
Drives
R1 Turbo
Cathal Arthurs has the Accent WRC out in the Easter Stages on Saturday afaik.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
he bought 2 of them, one is the car he's keeping and the other has been re-built after a crash in spain i think it was so it much have arrived hence why he's selling afaik

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
Drives
R1 Turbo
Rumour is that he's out in an S9 on the circuit tho, and the official entry says (TBA) beside car entry!

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
yeah he bust a shaft in the fabia at BC, and this showed transmission problems i think so he'll be out in an S9, according the the belfast tele the other day

chrisc

RMS Regular
RComms said:
2 ooh 5 said:

Kieran Shaw is using the evo for the NI Championship this year afaik. it was out at kirkistown. George Tracy still has the 206. he did the monte in it. hopwfully we'll see it later in the year again :grinning:

the accents are still floating around as well. i think Cathal Arthurs is still gonna use one on the national championship.

George tracy has the 206 for sale

loud n low

RMS Regular
I think McGarity should hang on to a car for a few rallies,maybe if he sat into a car and got used to it then maybe he d actually start to WIN a rally every now and then............. :?:

Arfur

RMS Regular
Drives
ST170/Passat TDI
RComms said:
[

yep there still here so is the octavia, the eurocables crew have all these cars.

cavie

loud n low said:
I think McGarity should hang on to a car for a few rallies,maybe if he sat into a car and got used to it then maybe he d actually start to WIN a rally every now and then............. :?:
he cant handle her aswelll as a subaru

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.