McGarrity's new S11

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
images of his new ride sitting ready for Galway ! pictures stole from ral.ly and dont know who took them

mcgarrity5.jpg

mcgarrity4.jpg

mcgarrity3.jpg

mcgarrity2.jpg

mcgarrity1.jpg

i personally think it looks amazing !

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
looks stunning. mate works at autosign and gets to meet a fair few rally drivers, lucky bast@rd

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Oh my, that is devine. I always wondered if those WRC arches were available for the road cars at all? It would totally transform the look of a standard WRX.

Max

RMS Regular
Drives
Gaterpillars
Lyons said:
Oh my, that is devine. I always wondered if those WRC arches were available for the road cars at all? It would totally transform the look of a standard WRX.

Harper Rally Prep. have a road going WRC arched scooby, but im sure they only have it cause their in the know... Looks very lush! (y)

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
they dont now one of the big guns of Fraser Homes (i think) now owns it, runs round my place a lot

chrisc

RMS Regular
Max said:
Harper Rally Prep. have a road going WRC arched scooby, but im sure they only have it cause their in the know... Looks very lush! (y)

stan harper used to own it there was a big story in carsport about it over a year ago

RayL

RMS Member
Drives
Subaru Legacy Ou
Them black rime dont look right on a rally car! Gold or silver would set it off far better.

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
RayL said:
Them black rime dont look right on a rally car! Gold or silver would set it off far better.

funny you should say that, i seen it today on the A8 about half way between Larne and Belfast pulled over at the side of the carriageway with gold wheels on it. Didnt look as nice as it does with the black ones IMO.

Harry

RMS Regular
Drives
V8
Thats gorgeous.. really mean looking car, looks too good to rally now!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.