Meet new people round belfast

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

LBManiac

Drives
VW Golf
Heres the deal I've only got my car in Novemeber and spent every spare penny i have on it! But as it stands I don't know many people with modified cars.

My mates who drive cars would like to meet others who drive decent cars too. we seen a few people at forestside(which isn't a great place to meet due to peelers) and just wondering if there are people in Belfast who meet up somewhere and we cud tag along meet some new people! I know people don't wanna make locations public so just pm me it or something.

We go to Bangor near every week, love it down there but still don't know many people, would be good craic to go there with a crowd of people! :thumb:

Gobsheene

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini&Corolla
LB..... best thing is just stay on herestart posting and have the banter rather than trying to hard to organise something everynight of the week.

And theres more than life round belfast, theres plenty of other peoplein nearby lisburn or bangor like you say.

Just head to some of the shows and make yourself known.

Might even take a wee view past Forrest side on Monday or Tuesday as im only up the road.

Best of luck boyo.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.