Meguiars Offer at Halfords

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Richy

RMS Regular
Drives
E55
Just thought id let u all know that Halfords have an offer on all the Meguiars Products. Buy Two Get One Free.

Richy (y)

wingnut

Drives
S2 Coupe
Might pop down and see what they have this morning.

MiniMad

RMS Regular
Drives
fwd + rwd + 4wd
it will still be dearer than most of the stockists off this site lol

MiniMad

RMS Regular
Drives
fwd + rwd + 4wd
Slideordie said:
Bad mouthing the competition are we Chris :party:
no thats a fact not a critisism(if i knew how 2spell it lol)

Chris Mac

RMS Regular
Drives
MK8 GTi CS
does anyone know if halfrauds sell megs clay or x scratch?? be interested in trying these as we have the poorboys range including the ssr (scratch remover) and the clay

Neil_M

RMS Regular
A few weeks ago the offer was for Megs, Autoglym and possibly Turtle Wax... all the same 3 for 2 offer. It may have changed though.

focus_rs_jonny

RMS Regular
Drives
Datsun
they remove embedded dirt such as tar and bird crap stains etc..my favourite thing cleaning wise. im putting up photos of a 50hour detail later tonight and theres close ups of a clay bar in use

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
i totally clayed my brothers red 206 on sunday - some job and the bar was minging after!!

feels like glass now so im pleased :laughing:

Baz C

Banned
focus_rs_jonny said:
they remove embedded dirt such as tar and bird crap stains etc..my favourite thing cleaning wise. im putting up photos of a 50hour detail later tonight and theres close ups of a clay bar in use

clay won't remove bird crap etchings

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.